Pixel 3 Lite ???

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Snapdragon 670 and 32GB of storage? Not for me.

You know.. The speculative pricing of $400-$500 seems a bit outside for what's being suggested as the target region of Emerging Markets. But hey, maybe there is more disposable income in that region than I might realize.

Robisan

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Will be interested to see if the camera hardware gets all of the software enhancements of the flagships. That would make this a potentially interesting device for some. Otherwise the OnePlus products would seemingly blow this out of the water specs wise.

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
You know.. The speculative pricing of $400-$500 seems a bit outside for what's being suggested as the target region of Emerging Markets. But hey, maybe there is more disposable income in that region than I might realize.
I live in Brazil and there's a big market for that prize range. My guess is that a good midrange Pixel would sell okay, I would be the first one to get it :)

Motorola tried something similar with the X4 (a bit cheaper) and most people in communities I follow here decided against it because the storage. 32 GB with Pie and dual partitions are not enough for most users.

Vikas204

Oct 23, 2018
Visit site
There is still the question whether google will allow unlimited storage for photos on the phone. That would make a big difference especially because of how small the storage is.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I live in Brazil and there's a big market for that prize range. My guess is that a good midrange Pixel would sell okay, I would be the first one to get it :)

Motorola tried something similar with the X4 (a bit cheaper) and most people in communities I follow here decided against it because the storage. 32 GB with Pie and dual partitions are not enough for most users.

Motorola has a chokehold on South Amerca, no? Huge presence from what I've read.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I read a similar article on Flipboard earlier. Rumors has it that it might come with a headphone jack. I thing Google should have included one to all Pixels in the first place.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Obviously wild speculation, but might as well get a thread going since we're probably going to end up discussing it anyway..

https://www.androidcentral.com/pixel-3-lite

Early spec says more for the EM markets, but still an interesting concept.

https://www.xda-developers.com/google-pixel-3-lite-mid-range-specs-leak/

Google should not waste their time with this , price not good ,specs,build
Look at iPhone R the only thing is the screen which is lcd and probably still a good one at that , very good specs and build is still good .

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Look at iPhone R the only thing is the screen which is lcd and probably still a good one at that , very good specs and build is still good .

So if this is a targeted for India, mid ranger for emerging markets as some have speculated, you still think it's a waste of resources? I mean, I don't necessarily disagree since the 3/3XL have availability there already, but maybe another country like Brazil?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So if this is a targeted for India, mid ranger for emerging markets as some have speculated, you still think it's a waste of resources? I mean, I don't necessarily disagree since the 3/3XL have availability there already, but maybe another country like Brazil?

Most definitely , those regions you heawui and poco phone I think it's called probably even 1+6 ...Google don't need to throw lower spec phone there and ruin what they working on ..in those market showcase your best product only

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

I'm not sure why anyone would buy it. Just wait for the Pixel 2 to drop more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01