Issues with my sim card

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
When I first got the phone I had my ATT sim card in it , so last couple days I took it out and install my T-Mobile SIM so far so good . Where my problem is I wanted to put my ATT sim back for that number it won't recognize the sim anymore, now I tried these steps
1. Att sim in another phone no problems
2. Reboot device
Any suggestions? Before I contact Google.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
When I first got the phone I had my ATT sim card in it , so last couple days I took it out and install my T-Mobile SIM so far so good . Where my problem is I wanted to put my ATT sim back for that number it won't recognize the sim anymore, now I tried these steps
1. Att sim in another phone no problems
2. Reboot device
Any suggestions? Before I contact Google.

Check your APN settings....see which network it's set for. Try resetting.

Velenoso

Nov 11, 2018
Visit site
I would try taking the card out powering off (restart doesn't clear ram) and powering back up then put the card in, there might be residual memory causing conflict. Powering off your device clears ram.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I would try taking the card out powering off (restart doesn't clear ram) and powering back up then put the card in, there might be residual memory causing conflict. Powering off your device clears ram.

I've tried that ..no change but thanks for advice

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
May be unrelated but my first 3xl from Google didn't recognize my Verizon sim and after much troubleshooting with Google it had to be replaced. Mine was unlocked 3xl and I even had sim replaced and nothing. I hope you don't have to do that. Mine never recognized the sim so that's different already.
Good luck

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
May be unrelated but my first 3xl from Google didn't recognize my Verizon sim and after much troubleshooting with Google it had to be replaced. Mine was unlocked 3xl and I even had sim replaced and nothing. I hope you don't have to do that. Mine never recognized the sim so that's different already.
Good luck

I re installed my T-Mobile SIM couple times no issues, only my ATT sim ...I've tried my ATT sim in another phone and it reads it but going back to the pixel 3xl nothing

puch96

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
try powering off/restarting by pressing and holding power button until the Google white screen comes on, then release power button. (with your ATT sim installed). if that doesn't work then try resetting your network preferences under settings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674