One month of the Pixel 3XL

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
After a month with the new pixel 3XL that I upgraded to from the pixel 2xl, I find that I am very pleased with my choice. I like pretty much everything about the phone but the camera feature really makes it exceptional. With the addition of the night sight enhancement, it is a very special phone to own.

phillipex

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Coming from an OG Pixel, I too am impressed and pleased with the 3XL after 2.5 weeks. A buttery smooth phone with a camera that makes others think you carry around a DSLR... I personally couldn't ask for anything more.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I was debating on buying the Pixel 3XL on Black Friday. Glad to hear that the upgrade was worth it.

It depends upon your outlook, budget and what you are upgrading from. If you are upgrading from the Pixel 2 series it's certainly debatable and there is no right answer. It's really whatever you want the answer to be. I've said it before and I'll say it again....no regrets.

Guyinbox

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
It depends upon your outlook, budget and what you are upgrading from. If you are upgrading from the Pixel 2 series it's certainly debatable and there is no right answer. It's really whatever you want the answer to be. I've said it before and I'll say it again....no regrets.

My pixel 2 xl is still great, but the black Friday deal might just push me to upgrade. Has your battery life been unchanged from your pixel 2? Mine is still good for 5.5 hrs sot after a year, so as long as the 3 is as good I'll be happy.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My pixel 2 xl is still great, but the black Friday deal might just push me to upgrade. Has your battery life been unchanged from your pixel 2? Mine is still good for 5.5 hrs sot after a year, so as long as the 3 is as good I'll be happy.

I don't notice any difference and I've been running adaptive battery off

Dean Liensdorf

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Yeah that black Friday deal of $400 off certainly is tempting but I am still really happy with my 2. And should be getting most of the software features from the 3 on my 2. Night sight is pretty amazing. Anxiously awaiting the call screening.

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that black Friday deal of $400 off certainly is tempting but I am still really happy with my 2. And should be getting most of the software features from the 3 on my 2. Night sight is pretty amazing. Anxiously awaiting the call screening.

Call screening should be out for the 2. It's a great feature.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
When did I get my Pixel 3 XL.
Oct 10th.
Like about everything about it haven't had any problems with it.
Bought the pixel stand with it.
The pixel stand is a rapid charger too.
Like the pixel stand.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Just took my Pixel Stand to my Sonata and plugged it in on the C cord I have in the car.

Wouldn't charge at all.

Look at the Power plug that came with the phone. And look at the pixel plug for the Pixel stand.
Totally different than the other plugs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan