How to can switch camera in full view of Pixel 3?

Yougeshwar Khatri

Nov 24, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I have recently switched from iPhone to Pixel 3, that is really really amazing experience, I have just few questions, which I couldn't find the phone or maybe it does not exists, so main question is about full view in camera, how can switch camera to full view like in Samsung S9?

Thank you

Regards,
Yougesh

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a recent Samsung device (Galaxy S3 was my last one) so I'm not sure what you mean by 'full view' WRT the camera application. Can you be a bit more specific about what you're looking for or not seeing?

Thegreatone3

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
The S9 has a mode where you can quickly change the camera to a "full screen" 18.5:9 aspect ratio. The closest you can get on the Pixel is 16:9. More, Settings, Back camera photo resolution.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
Just to be clear, you do know that "full view" has less pixels than the normal 4:3 view right? Changing the aspect ratio involves turning off some camera pixels so the image detectors have the same layout as the screen.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Just to be clear, you do know that "full view" has less pixels than the normal 4:3 view right? Changing the aspect ratio involves turning off some camera pixels so the image detectors have the same layout as the screen.

For that very reason I keep my aspect ratio at 4:3 (12.2) megapixels. If you change resolution to 16:9 you end up with only an 8.3 megapixel image.

milehigherik

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
what you are trying to do is not an option on the stock camera. I believe what you are referencing is the area between the shutter button, flip camera and recent photo button being black. Samsung gives the option to make the image continue into that space making your viewfinder full screen.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12