Getting My Replacement Pix3xl

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
They shipped it out today, can't wait to get it back, been 5 days was using my pix 2xl but I miss the 3 and it has 2 stands waiting for it😊 shout out to Google customer service

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Good luck with the replacement. I have a Stand and am happy with it. I have a P2 in waiting should my P3 decide to screw up like the 3XL did with the power button issue.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Based on last year's Pixel RMAs I didn't hear of anyone getting a refurbished from Google until several months after purchase

That's good to know, first time having experience with Google customer service and I'm liking it , the other is iPhone been good to me also fixing cracked screens my fault well kids lol multiple times with no insurance

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Damn nice. When are you expecting the replacement?

Thank you ))
They sent notification about couple hours ago the shipped it so I'm thinking Friday or Saturday if FedEx ships Saturday if not Monday , I haven't tracked it yet giving it into tomorrow

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Mike question does it come in a box again? Or just phone?

New replacement phones come in a retail box with all accessories. I've heard some people don't return the charger but not sure if that can cause issues. I'm not sure about refurb packaging. Whoever you dealt with should have been able to tell you what you're getting.....new or refurb

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
New replacement phones come in a retail box with all accessories. I've heard some people don't return the charger but not sure if that can cause issues. I'm not sure about refurb packaging. Whoever you dealt with should have been able to tell you what you're getting.....new or refurb

I talked to chat support, the instructions they sent said just the phone no accessory to keep them .

Kevin_G_Sanchez

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Correct, if they send a new phone, it should be in a retail box with all accessories.

If it's a refurbished phone, it'll come in a special thin Pixel advertised box with just the phone and SIM card tool.

MikeC01

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Just did a replacement on my wife's phone as the camera stopped working. They sent us a brand new replacement in the retail box with all the accessories. I sent all the accessories back with the broken phone.