Getting My Replacement Pix3xl

lambertjd

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I like to see what they will send me since I didn't return accessories or box ..

I got my 3 XL RMA replacement on Monday and kept all the original accessories as they said to do. I received a brand new 3 XL in a retail box with all the accessories. Very pleased with Google making it a super easy experience.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I got my 3 XL RMA replacement on Monday and kept all the original accessories as they said to do. I received a brand new 3 XL in a retail box with all the accessories. Very pleased with Google making it a super easy experience.

That's good news , yeah first time experience with Google customer service I like the experience so far

sp44

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Very tempting don't just want to spend that kind of money, Im taking break from spending on phones as my mustang is getting performance upgrade if I were to get the max it be in gold looks sexy .

Fellow Mustang owner, what kind of upgrades? Also jealous of your phone lineup. Would be nice to have one of those as a backup if the Pixel 3 XL needs to be sent to Google.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Fellow Mustang owner, what kind of upgrades? Also jealous of your phone lineup. Would be nice to have one of those as a backup if the Pixel 3 XL needs to be sent to Google.

Installing my roush exhaust and ×-pipe with the roush cold air and also Ford racing tune . I did the boss rear diffuser and front lower valance with saleen front grille

C5Longhorn

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Very tempting don't just want to spend that kind of money, Im taking break from spending on phones as my mustang is getting performance upgrade if I were to get the max it be in gold looks sexy .

Thread Jack - tell us more about your Mustang and what mods it's getting. Better yet, take a few pics on your P3 XL, Note 9, and iPhone X 😀

EDIT - just read about upgrades, pics can still stand to keep it forum related.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Thread Jack - tell us more about your Mustang and what mods it's getting. Better yet, take a few pics on your P3 XL, Note 9, and iPhone X ??????

EDIT - just read about upgrades, pics can still stand to keep it forum related.

Eh some off topic doesn't hurt anyone. We aren't that crazy about off-topic conversations :p.