Jdt0109

Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
Just got this 2 days ago. Seems quite laggy and.choppy a lot of the time. Had a few force closes. Anyone else in this same boat?

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got this 2 days ago. Seems quite laggy and.choppy a lot of the time. Had a few force closes. Anyone else in this same boat?

Did you get a Pixel 3 or a Pixel 3 XL? With my Pixel 3 XL it is only laggy if I have a slow Internet connection.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
What experience is exactly laggy? Opening and closing apps? Browsing settings?

No, I don’t have any lag and I haven’t seen anybody that complained about lag here....yet.

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Internet is slow sometimes, some apps seen to run really slow and choppy and occasionally force close

If you're coming from an older device, some apps you previously used may not be designed to run on the latest processors and can cause the problems you're seeing.

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
I've actually been seeing quite a bit of lag as well myself the last few days. Switching apps seems to stutter and take a second to switch, going into notifications will cause a freeze up as well. Could be crap apps or could be the phone. I need to investigate more.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I've actually been seeing quite a bit of lag as well myself the last few days. Switching apps seems to stutter and take a second to switch, going into notifications will cause a freeze up as well. Could be crap apps or could be the phone. I need to investigate more.

I hope you solve it

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Did you restore from backup when setting up the phone first time? If yes and nothing works out then as last resort factory reset and start fresh without restoring from back up.
Internet is slow sometimes, some apps seen to run really slow and choppy and occasionally force close

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon