I was wondering if you could send a call to voicemail from call screen. It turns out, I don't think you can. I don't appear to have the saved transcript feature yet but what I read is that it is somewhat buried in your call log.

It's great if it's someone you don't want to ever talk to, like a telemarketer. Not so much if you decide not to take the screened call at the moment but it's actually from someone you want to speak to later,

I have nothing that I would call a reminder to do so. No voicemail message. No email message. I also may not have a good call back number. I don't know why they would say it during the call screen process. None of the choices, including "I'll call back later" ask for a number. For example, I know I have received calls from doctors that come in with a caller ID number that is not their actual office number.

It's just something I realized and need to keep in mind. I'll probably end up sending myself an email to call back or setting a reminder.

I'd like to see an option to have transcripts emailed to me.

Does anyone else notice this? Or is there some other rationale to consider?
    12-05-2018 05:18 PM
    I believe once transcripts come out it will help with this issue.
    12-05-2018 06:06 PM
    I believe once transcripts come out it will help with this issue.
    What I've read is that they are in the recent calls list.... tap call.... click call details... and that's where they are. That's not very "up front."

Maybe it will be different, maybe a notification that says there's a call screen detail available or something.
    12-05-2018 06:34 PM
    What I've read is that they are in the recent calls list.... tap call.... click call details... and that's where they are. That's not very "up front."

Maybe it will be different, maybe a notification that says there's a call screen detail available or something.
    Great find....I didn't realize I could pull it up. For the most part mine are telemarketers but just in case
    12-05-2018 07:18 PM
    Great find....I didn't realize I could pull it up. For the most part mine are telemarketers but just in case
    LOL ... I guess my point is falling by the wayside. But - yes! That's where they are supposed to be. I don't see them yet, myself.

And - you're right - most of the time it's going to be telemarketers. My experience has been people just hang up on the poor Google man (or woman).
    12-05-2018 08:21 PM
    LOL ... I guess my point is falling by the wayside. But - yes! That's where they are supposed to be. I don't see them yet, myself.

And - you're right - most of the time it's going to be telemarketers. My experience has been people just hang up on the poor Google man (or woman).
    No it's not falling by the wayside. I just appreciate what you pointed out
    12-05-2018 08:50 PM