Need to reconnect to my car after each reboot

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Something Ive noticed with the P3 that never happened on my previous Pixels is that after every time I reboot my phone(typically once every 3 days), I have to reconnect to my car.

By that I mean, my car asks permission to sync it with pin code and then requests access to contacts and all that again. It doesnt remember it.

It's really annoying.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Something Ive noticed with the P3 that never happened on my previous Pixels is that after every time I reboot my phone(typically once every 3 days), I have to reconnect to my car.

By that I mean, my car asks permission to sync it with pin code and then requests access to contacts and all that again. It doesnt remember it.

It's really annoying.

If you have done so already try deleting the profile on your device and car and reconnecting.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

It's really annoying.

I've had that happen when I use few phones hooked up to the car . But if you have only the one I would start with what Mike said earlier.

Edit: also see if theirs a update for your vehicle entertainment system , like my mustang has Microsoft sync and got updates for it . Can see in your car manual the steps for that

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463