I've had the original Nexus, 6P, my wife had the original Pixel, Pixel 2.. etc.

But, I have been using the PH-1 for the last year and though I think it was a great phone in it's own right- I have a kid now and want to be able to take the best photos I can.

Took me a day and a half to get it setup "just perfect". But I couldn't be happier, everything is buttery smooth and it's just beautiful to hold and use. I was a little concerned that I would be bothered by it not having an edge to edge screen. But I am not in the slightest.

Effing awesome.
    Attached Thumbnails got my Pixel 3.. what a fantastic phone-1642.jpg ย 
    12-13-2018 02:36 AM
    oh yeah. smooth as butter ... welcome to the Pixel 3 / 3XL family. Luv this phone.
    12-13-2018 03:47 AM
    I picked up a not pink 128GB Pixel 3 XL yesterday to replace my clearly white 128GB Pixel 3 XL, and I love the color. This is the one I had originally preordered back in October, but they were backordered so I got the white one instead. I prefer the not pink color. It's almost like a cream color instead.
    Morty2264 and dollface like this.
    12-13-2018 12:29 PM

But, I have been using the PH-1 for the last year and though I think it was a great phone in it's own right- I have a kid now and want to be able to take the best photos I can.

Took me a day and a half to get it setup "just perfect". But I couldn't be happier, everything is buttery smooth and it's just beautiful to hold and use. I was a little concerned that I would be bothered by it not having an edge to edge screen. But I am not in the slightest.

Effing awesome.
    Congratulations on your new phone - oh, and the child. ๐Ÿ˜
    12-13-2018 01:10 PM
    I picked up a not pink 128GB Pixel 3 XL yesterday to replace my clearly white 128GB Pixel 3 XL, and I love the color. This is the one I had originally preordered back in October, but they were backordered so I got the white one instead. I prefer the not pink color. It's almost like a cream color instead.
    The Not Pink is really beautiful! So glad you got the one you originally wanted!
    elvee68 and Mr Segundus like this.
    12-13-2018 01:11 PM
    Glad you like your phone! Despite all the negativity leading up to the launch of the 3XL, I bought the all black 128 gb XL last month and couldn't be happier.
    12-13-2018 02:36 PM
    I got the White XL. I got the original pixel to keep me going until the 3 was released. And oh boy it was so worth the wait. Love mine.

Although the touch screen seems to have some issues for me on and off. And a tempered glass screen protector was pretty useless so I had to remove it and now have a few little scratches. But nothing else I could fault about the phone
    Morty2264 likes this.
    12-14-2018 12:38 AM
    I got the White XL. I got the original pixel to keep me going until the 3 was released. And oh boy it was so worth the wait. Love mine.

Although the touch screen seems to have some issues for me on and off. And a tempered glass screen protector was pretty useless so I had to remove it and now have a few little scratches. But nothing else I could fault about the phone
    Is it only on a specific part of the screen?
    12-14-2018 06:06 AM

Effing awesome.
    Awesome!! I just replaced my Pixel 1 with a new Pixel 3 128gb in the Not Pink and I love it!!! Hope I can keep this phone going for years. Enjoy your phone
    JHStewart1023 likes this.
    12-14-2018 09:39 AM
    Bought a black, 128GB model from Swappa and it arrived yesterday. It immediately reminded me how much I loved the smaller size devices.
    12-22-2018 05:14 AM
    I just got the white Pixel 3 and I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜
    01-22-2019 09:11 PM