Not sure if this is a carrier thing(on AT&T) but since Ive had the P3, Ive had people ask me why I didnt respond to them at times. When I ask for a screenshot, it shows texts in our conversation that I never received.

This has happened by people on other carriers, and within the same phone plan.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    12-14-2018 11:58 AM
    Did you switch from iPhone?
    12-14-2018 12:03 PM
    Did you switch from iPhone?
    No, been android since Nexus 1. Been on AT&T since 2000.
    12-14-2018 12:04 PM
    When you set up your Pixel 3 did you setup as New or did you import your old settings and apps?
    If the latter I'd suggest doing a Factory Reset and just start with a a clean slate.
    With that said, your issue sounds like it would be a carrier issue. Sounds like they didn't provision your device properly.
    12-14-2018 04:21 PM
    When you set up your Pixel 3 did you setup as New or did you import your old settings and apps?
    If the latter I'd suggest doing a Factory Reset and just start with a a clean slate.
    With that said, your issue sounds like it would be a carrier issue. Sounds like they didn't provision your device properly.
    Ive done the same setup going from my nexus phones to the pixel phones, all the same with no problems. As per provisioning the phone, I dont think my carrier even knows I changed phones.
    12-14-2018 04:23 PM
    Ive done the same setup going from my nexus phones to the pixel phones, all the same with no problems. As per provisioning the phone, I dont think my carrier even knows I changed phones.
    When you change SIMs it should reflect the new phone on your account unless AT&T doesn't let you see that
    12-14-2018 05:06 PM
    When you change SIMs it should reflect the new phone on your account unless AT&T doesn't let you see that
    I dont remember the last time I got a new SIM. Maybe when they went to nanoSIM cards?
    12-14-2018 05:07 PM
    Not sure if this is a carrier thing(on AT&T) but since Ive had the P3, Ive had people ask me why I didnt respond to them at times. When I ask for a screenshot, it shows texts in our conversation that I never received.

This has happened by people on other carriers, and within the same phone plan.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    I'm also on AT&T, and I've had that happen a few times over the years, but it had nothing to do with phones..... it was completely a carrier issue which resolved itself.

Now a brand new phone doing it consistently would have me concerned. I would probably contact AT&T and see what they had to say, you might have a sim card issue, or you might need to reset your phone.
    12-14-2018 05:34 PM
    I'm also on AT&T, and I've had that happen a few times over the years, but it had nothing to do with phones..... it was completely a carrier issue which resolved itself.

Now a brand new phone doing it consistently would have me concerned. I would probably contact AT&T and see what they had to say, you might have a sim card issue, or you might need to reset your phone.
    Not looking forward to resetting my phone if thats what needs to happen. But yeah, Ill give AT&T a call or stop in a store and see if maybe they could give me an updated SIM.
    J Dubbs likes this.
    12-14-2018 05:38 PM
    I would go into settings then network check you APN setting make sure it checked and if so try reset it by 3 dots click reset . hope that helps
    12-14-2018 06:46 PM
    I ended up getting a new SIM card on the way home from work Friday night. APN settings are what they are supposed to be. Hopefully it will fix whatever situation I was experiencing.
    12-17-2018 09:13 AM