My New Pixel 3 XL... every day around 6 pm i get repeating sounds ... 2 notes.. like boop (medium) boop (higher) ... a few seconds later again and again.. reboot stops it.

I have turned of NFS , set all notifications to alert off. I had thought clock related, but it doesn't happen at exactly the same times.. sometimes at 6:00, another day at 6:30ish, another day 6:10ish ...

Are there any logs I can check? It is pretty new and not a lot of apps, but does have Nova Launcher

Any ideas? Thanks
    12-14-2018 06:47 PM
    My New Pixel 3 XL... every day around 6 pm i get repeating sounds ... 2 notes.. like boop (medium) boop (higher) ... a few seconds later again and again.. reboot stops it.

I have turned of NFS , set all notifications to alert off. I had thought clock related, but it doesn't happen at exactly the same times.. sometimes at 6:00, another day at 6:30ish, another day 6:10ish ...

Are there any logs I can check? It is pretty new and not a lot of apps, but does have Nova Launcher

Any ideas? Thanks
    Is there maybe have an alarm set? IIRC alarms are separate from notifications.
    12-15-2018 12:21 PM
    Are there any logs I can check?
    You could check the Notification Log. It's one of the widget options for Settings - just drag it on to your Home screen and scroll through the list of options until you find Notification Log.
    12-16-2018 01:05 AM
    Ever installed one of those apps that promises to help you get your best, most restful, sleep?

All of them claim to wake you at the most ideal time within a range set by you and based on your current sleep level as determined by the app. So, basically, you say "wake me at around 6:15AM" and the app will sound the alarm somewhere in a 15 minute window around your desired time.

There are many such apps (https://play.google.com/store/apps/c...:S:ANO1ljKCskU) and it's easy to get lured into trying one of them as they often receive glowing reviews in newspaper columns, magazines reviews, etc.
    12-16-2018 08:18 AM
    I get this once in the morning between 6:30 and 7. I think, in my case, it comes from a news email I've signed up to receive every morning.
    12-23-2018 07:17 AM