How often you wireless charge

Wireless vs cable

• Total voters

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've slowly replaced all my chargers at home and office with wireless ones thanks to the many freebies and promos (mostly Samsung ones). Even my car came with a wireless pad now, so I just plop the phone there whenever I'm driving.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've slowly replaced all my chargers at home and office with wireless ones thanks to the many freebies and promos (mostly Samsung ones). Even my car came with a wireless pad now, so I just plop the phone there whenever I'm driving.

I'm pretty much same way

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Wireless. But.. really wish there is a solution to be able to wireless charge with a pop socket on. Makes holding the phone so much easier with one. For now, I just take the case off that has a pop socket on to charge my phone, but hoping there will be a solution to not having to do that.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Wireless. But.. really wish there is a solution to be able to wireless charge with a pop socket on. Makes holding the phone so much easier with one. For now, I just take the case off that has a pop socket on to charge my phone, but hoping there will be a solution to not having to do that.

What you mean by pop socket?

Edit: thanks to Mike sending me to Google instead of explaining I got it))

Last edited:

psteve2005

Nov 7, 2015
Visit site
I've only plugged my P3 in to charge it once in the six weeks since I've owned it. I love finally having wireless charging back in a Google device.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I mean, wireless is cool and all that.. I put my Pixel Stand in my office, so i do use it and all. But really, I like corded fast charging. So simple and easy.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I mean, wireless is cool and all that.. I put my Pixel Stand in my office, so i do use it and all. But really, I like corded fast charging. So simple and easy.

I haven't tested it but I think charging speed going be close wireless vs cable
Because on my Samsung devices on wireless charging it shows same time as cable

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
I haven't tested it but I think charging speed going be close wireless vs cable
Because on my Samsung devices on wireless charging it shows same time as cable

I mean, I can see why some people like it, especially if you have a lot of pucks around. But for me, corded still seems to win most of the time. Just responding to text messages or an email is just easier with corded to me..

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I mean, I can see why some people like it, especially if you have a lot of pucks around. But for me, corded still seems to win most of the time. Just responding to text messages or an email is just easier with corded to me..

Definitely I Know some are going like corded better that's why I started this thread with a poll. One thing I don't like about corded is wear and tear on the USB terminal , and I know it's not big issue for people who upgrade every year or are careful but everyone different.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I have wireless chargers all over my house, in car, at office so I just put on it instead of putting on a table. Most of the time my phone is always close to charged up.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Since the pixel 3 has this do you like it more then the standard plug in cable?

Though I like wireless charging it doesn't do that much for me as it did because of wired quick charging. It was great when it first came out. My Droid Maxx would go on the stand to charge whenever I wasn't using it so I didn't worry as much about forgetting to charging it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evinrude