Able to auto change lock screen wallpaper?

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way to change the lock screen wallpaper automatically?, i.e change to a different picture every time phone unlocks

I see there is an option to rotate wallpaper, but that looks like for only wallpaper and not lock screen.

Thanks,

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
There should be an option to to also rotate the Lockscreen wallpaper along with the Home screen wallpaper. However this doesn't happen every time you unlock the device; seems like it happens once-a-day.
You'd probably have to look for a 3rd party application if you wanted that to happen with every unlock (maybe Tasker?).

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
There should be an option to to also rotate the Lockscreen wallpaper along with the Home screen wallpaper. However this doesn't happen every time you unlock the device; seems like it happens once-a-day.
You'd probably have to look for a 3rd party application if you wanted that to happen with every unlock (maybe Tasker?).

I checked. There is an option, but it's for both Home screen and Lock screen, or just Home screen. No lock screen only.

Any good recommended apps?

rimz808

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Wallpaper Changer https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.j4velin.wallpaperChanger looks perfect for you.
Edit: Unfortunately it looks like you have to use your own wallpapers; doesn't seem to recognize the stock wallpaper.

Yes. I currently am using this app which i love. It does change my wallpaper automatically, however, I am looking for something to change my lockscreen wallpaper. This app changes the home screen wallpaper upon unlocking device if wanted.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jan