I am not sure if this existed before but lately when I am using the camera and if I get a notification and my phone vibrates, the camera view finder display also vibrates - it creates kind of wave effect on the display. Not sure how to explain that effect.

Do any of you experience the same?
    12-25-2018 10:52 AM
    Most cameras will do that if the phone vibrates. It's actually currently a bug in the Note 9 when switching to the 2x lens (the vibrating doesn't stop, so it kinda looks cool... like the effect from the Logan movie when Professor X has his time-freezing-kill-everyone fit in the hotel).
    Here's a sample from the Note 9 bug.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UFaUcjhGkMF3SvNg6
    12-25-2018 03:05 PM
    Most cameras will do that if the phone vibrates. It's actually currently a bug in the Note 9 when switching to the 2x lens (the vibrating doesn't stop, so it kinda looks cool... like the effect from the Logan movie when Professor X has his time-freezing-kill-everyone fit in the hotel).
    Here's a sample from the Note 9 bug.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/UFaUcjhGkMF3SvNg6
    Thanks! Yes, the effect in that Note 9 video is what I get when the phone vibrates while using the camera. I dont remember getting this in my iPhone - is this specific to Pixel and Samsung devices?
    12-27-2018 11:02 PM
    Nope, any camera will have that if the vibrating mechanism is strong enough to move the body and lens, but it might be exacerbated in cameras with OIS if it tries to overcompensate for the rapid movement.
    12-27-2018 11:38 PM