Not charging and shutting off when on pixel stand

Easton091

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the google fabric case, since i got it, phone will actually discharge when on the pixel stand when im sleeping. Thought this case is compatible with the wireless charging??

radgatt

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the google fabric case, since i got it, phone will actually discharge when on the pixel stand when im sleeping. Thought this case is compatible with the wireless charging??

I remember having a similar issue when I first used the Pixel Stand. I had my phone on charger and saw the charging animation on the screen. I then accidentally knocked the phone a little to the side. I thought it was still charging but then when I woke up the next morning I noticed that it had discharged. You have to make sure that the phone is centered on the stand. They should have made the stand larger than what they ended up making it. It doesn't leave room for error. And my situation happened with a tpu case.

foxbat121

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
No problem here with fabric case and charging stand. Make sure you use the original cable and charger that comes with the stand.

Also when you put the phone on the stand, your phone should display 'Charge Rapidly' status.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
No problem here with fabric case and charging stand. Make sure you use the original cable and charger that comes with the stand.

Also when you put the phone on the stand, your phone should display 'Charge Rapidly' status.

I do not display CHARGIHG RAPILY on the Pixel 3. This has been since the day I bought it.

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
I do not display CHARGIHG RAPILY on the Pixel 3. This has been since the day I bought it.

If you're using the AC adapter and cable that came with the Pixel Stand and your phone doesn't indicated 'Charging Rapidly' when centered on the stand without a case and while low on battery, there's likely an issue with either the stand or the phone which you could pursue under warranty through Google.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech