Question screen saver

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I mentioned that in a post a few weeks back; might've been in the Pixel 2 forums. Anyway, it was 100% reproducible so I just sent feedback to Google about and gave up.

Yeah I submitted the error report also, I really don't think Google will do anything.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
I mentioned that in a post a few weeks back; might've been in the Pixel 2 forums.
I just tried it on my 2, running December 5. It doesn't crash, it just brings me to the next screen.

Mustang:
Brightness, Night light, Adaptive brightness, Wallpaper, Sleep, Auto-rotate, Colors, etc.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Mustang:
Brightness, Night light, Adaptive brightness, Wallpaper, Sleep, Auto-rotate, Colors, etc

Thanks , it crashes also on my pix 2xl

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Mine does not crash
I tried it in Safe mode and it still crashed. After rebooting and re-enabling the usual 3rd party applications (SwiftKey, Verizon Message+) for the heck of it I turned off Developer Options - now it seems to work fine! Go figure.
Edit: I take that back - it was actually returning me to the previous screen. It crashed the second time I tried it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I tried it in Safe mode and it still crashed. After rebooting and re-enabling the usual 3rd party applications (SwiftKey, Verizon Message+) for the heck of it I turned off Developer Options - now it seems to work fine! Go figure.
Edit: I take that back - it was actually returning me to the previous screen. It crashed the second time I tried it.

Mine is off still crashes
But developer settings I do recommend off as it create problems. With it on it caused my now playing to not work.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

That is how mine is behaving. I wonder if this happened during the last update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindagibney