I got my Google pixel 3 just because of the camera. But now, the circular glass screen protecting the camera is gone, and my pictures are notably blurry. What do I do??
    01-10-2019 01:49 AM
    I got my Google pixel 3 just because of the camera. But now, the circular glass screen protecting the camera is gone, and my pictures are notably blurry. What do I do??
    What you should do will depend on where you purchased your Pixel 3.
    01-10-2019 07:13 AM
    If the phone shows no signs of customer neglect near the lens it should be covered under warranty.
    01-10-2019 09:01 AM
    If there's nothing actually guarding the lens from the physical hazards of the outside world, the immediate thing I would suggest would be to cover it somehow (even if just with tape) to protect it.

Then, contact Google. If the area shows no damage and it appears to have simply 'fallen off' it's possible it could be deemed a manufacturing defect, in which case they should simply replace it.

Edit - worst case scenario, if they don't, it's about $100 to repair the back camera at UBREAKIFIX (authorized service center) if there is one near you (could be less if they don't have to replace the whole camera module).
    01-10-2019 09:02 AM