Missed calls

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Love my PXL3 but the vibration is super quiet. If it's on my desk right next to me ... I don't hear or feel it vibrating. I guess this is good because the phone is not distruptive during meetings yet I definitely feel it in my pants or suit pocket. My colleagues ... Most iPhone users ... Call it the Executive Vibration. I say all of that to see if anyone has missed calls because of the "Executive Vibration" or am I simply to distracted at work?

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Love my PXL3 but the vibration is super quiet. If it's on my desk right next to me ... I don't hear or feel it vibrating. I guess this is good because the phone is not distruptive during meetings yet I definitely feel it in my pants or suit pocket. My colleagues ... Most iPhone users ... Call it the Executive Vibration. I say all of that to see if anyone has missed calls because of the "Executive Vibration" or am I simply to distracted at work?

Definitely not just you..

https://forums.androidcentral.com/g...-because-i-dont-feel-vibrate.html#post6433975

Eggmundo

Trusted Member
Sep 25, 2016
Visit site
Who wants to deal with phone calls anyway? Annoying small talk, explaining what you need in a really convoluted way, disturbing someone by making their phone ring loudly etc.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Who wants to deal with phone calls anyway? Annoying small talk, explaining what you need in a really convoluted way, disturbing someone by making their phone ring loudly etc.

Sounds like you talk on the phone to people you don't want to. Try talking with someone you want to .. a lot different then small talk :p.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781