I originally posted this in the AA forum but was informed this is a P3 issue.
    Pixel 3 / 2019 Subaru Crosstrek. If I make a call while USB plugged in and AA active I cannot hear the other person but they can hear me. I can switch the output to phone or phone speakers and that works. But not through the car speakers. BT hands free without AA works fine through the HU. I have done everything from forgetting the car under AA. Cleared cache and data and forgotten the phone under BT at both ends. No joy. Suggestions?
    01-12-2019 09:24 AM
    Have you tried connecting the phone to the car with Bluetooth, and not with USB? (You can plug the phone into the car's accessory socket for power.) The 2 works well that way, and there's not much difference between them (which is why I didn't upgrade).
    01-12-2019 11:41 AM
    Not sure if it helps, but I have noticed that if I initiate the 1st call through AA (connected via USB to car's infotainment system) I get the same condition: I cannot hear the other party. However, if I initiate the 1st call through the car's BT via the steering wheel controls, all subsequent calls placed through AA via voice commands work as they should.

Odd right?!
    01-12-2019 12:00 PM
    interesting. I'll give that a try when I get my car back from the body shop. Hit a deer yesterday morning in my brand new two week old car.
    01-12-2019 12:12 PM
    interesting. I'll give that a try when I get my car back from the body shop. Hit a deer yesterday morning in my brand new two week old car.
    Ouch...that sucks.
    I have a personal vendetta against deer because 13 years ago a deer body slammed me while I was riding my motorcycle.
    01-12-2019 01:23 PM
    Ouch...that sucks.
    I have a personal vendetta against deer because 13 years ago a deer body slammed me while I was riding my motorcycle.
    Your lucky Mike, deers are Dangerous in a car going 25mph but a motorcycle wow.
    01-12-2019 01:36 PM
    Oh man, that's horrible Sorry to hear. You all good?
    01-12-2019 01:47 PM