01-14-2019 07:02 AM
    Definitely a lot cheaper than the Whitestone Dome glass, and the install is far less involved.

Probably better than most other options that have either 'dot matrix' or border-only adhesive. I did notice that the price for the kit purports to include all that is needed, including the UV light, for $19.60, but when you look below and actually plug in the options the light is an extra option ($6.03) bringing the price to $25.63. Edit - I had used their online chat option to ask which was right and never got a response, but the site has since been updated to reflect that the UV light is not in fact included, but an additional, optional expense.

Not sure if it is a concern that the InvisShield covers the camera or not. Optically clear or not, the adhesive and tempered glass are two more layers that can impact fine resolution and light transmission, though they do provide additional protection to the gorilla glass over the actual sensor.

The quality of the Whitestone Dome glass is as good as I've used. It feels exactly like the actual display, is very oleophobic, and - if one can follow an admittedly very lengthy number of steps, pretty much impossible to misalign on the phone.

If the quality of the InvisShield glass itself is close, this could be a great alternative to Whitestone - and definitely better than most of what has become the sad norm.
    01-14-2019 03:42 PM