Seriously considering Samsung 10 x+ when it comes out

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I hear ya! Been with Apple mostly for a few years. Been eyeing Android stuff, but can't make the jump back.

Yeah this is the first iPhone that has held me. The updates in iOS 12 + the watch have me hooked. Android watches are just awful (at least to me).

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yeah this is the first iPhone that has held me. The updates in iOS 12 + the watch have me hooked. Android watches are just awful (at least to me).

Yeah, with better notifications (still not as good as Android) and better 3rd party keyboards, iOS 12 does JUST enough to keep me on it. Plus I can still use all of my Google services, plus the Apple ones - can't do that on Android. And I hear ya about the watches. Apple Watch is definitely the best in the game.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Don't stay at our the neighbors house for too long. Pixel will get a watch out, though may be 2020 before we see it.:p:D

Lol yeah I held on for months hoping Google would .. as soon as they said nope I had to swap since I wanted one and don't want to go the Fitbit route.

anon(10092459)

Nov 25, 2016
Visit site
Lol yeah I held on for months hoping Google would .. as soon as they said nope I had to swap since I wanted one and don't want to go the Fitbit route.

Oh my gawd! The Fitbit route surely would've been 'back against the wall' Lol!! I had an OG Fitbit back in the day, and haven't had one since.

Jokes aside, Apple's system with the watch and the phone really is top notch. Glad it's working for you well! I'm hoping Google will present a competitive offering soon.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

bgard7

Dec 19, 2018
Visit site
We know it's an issue with certain Pixel 3s but has Google acknowledged this as a known issue?

According to a technician at Verizon, he looked on Google's system (they must have some type of access to see issues) and said that he found ONE of these issues there, and it was corrected with a new SIM card with the existing Pixel 3. I find it a bit fishy...the amount of people having the issue that I've found on forums (my wife's brother is having it as well, but he thought it was due to the fact that he moved from Verizon to T Mobile and thought it was just the T Mobile network and is just dealing with it), and very little from Google on truly acknowledging it. If they did...they would probably be losing a ton of $$$ due to people not purchasing it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20