Seriously considering Samsung 10 x+ when it comes out

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
The configuration looks amazing and I love the camera on the Pixel but that's really the only strong point! It's a good phone but with the call issues I've had...I'm considering moving on. Anyone else?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The configuration looks amazing and I love the camera on the Pixel but that's really the only strong point! It's a good phone but with the call issues I've had...I'm considering moving on. Anyone else?

Nope....my phone works great and I would never buy a Samsung. I detest the curved screen and don't like Samsung's skin. Great phone... just not for me.

Last edited:

jrodjrxbox

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site

What kind of issue you been having ? Only issue I get once in a while if I jump off WiFi I only get h+ service until I reboot device on ATT. Then back to lte or fake 5g what ever they call it lol

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site

With Samsung new UI, and less curved glass it's a gorgeous phone but you'll get slower OS updates but pretty good on timely security updates. It's what you like and prefer. But it's up there with the top ranking phones for a reason plus love their theme store

robinhelenehebert

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site
With Samsung new UI, and less curved glass it's a gorgeous phone but you'll get slower OS updates but pretty good on timely security updates. It's what you like and prefer. But it's up there with the top ranking phones for a reason plus love their theme store

Yep I do too. I had the Note 8

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I've gone from the Pixel XL > Pixel 2XL > and now have the Note 9 and pretty sure my next phone will be the Pixel 4XL unless something big changes. I do like the Note, love Samsung Pay, battery, and the Spen but still find myself missing the Pixel. I don't like not having the latest software for some reason that really bugs me.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
All fantastic phones. We are splitting hair at this point. It's all about your preference NOTHING more. There is none of this Pixel better than S10. All good phones. Can we just all get along please?

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
All fantastic phones. We are splitting hair at this point. It's all about your preference NOTHING more. There is none of this Pixel better than S10. All good phones. Can we just all get along please?

I don't see anyone not getting along...lol

Boogr

Oct 25, 2018
Visit site
I've gone Galaxy S3 thru S8, until I decided to try the Pixel 3XL. I'll never go back as this is the smoothest operating phone I have used to date. I'm liking the intuitive stuff it provides (and hides when I don't want it - without going thru menus), the camera is excellent, sound is amazing (no buzz or popping) - I'm sold on the Google...