I've had my Pixel 3XL for about 4 months and I've started branching out to third party apps like Zoom (for meetings) and recently tried using my google drive scan feature to clear up the clutter with paper around my house. For the Zoom app it gives errors for starting the camera and won't work even after uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, clearing cache data in the camera settings. For the Google Drive Scan, it freezes before I can even take a picture and I tried doing another app: Adobe scanner, and it gives an error and said the camera can't be used. The Camera itself works fine, I've taken portrait pictures, screenshots, you name it. Should I reach out to google or is is a simple fix that I'm missing? I love my phone and it's the best one I've ever owned, but now that I need the camera for multiple reasons, it seems like it's not wanting to work.
    01-27-2019 06:45 PM
    I've had my Pixel 3XL for about 4 months and I've started branching out to third party apps like Zoom (for meetings) and recently tried using my google drive scan feature to clear up the clutter with paper around my house. For the Zoom app it gives errors for starting the camera and won't work even after uninstalling the app, restarting my phone, clearing cache data in the camera settings. For the Google Drive Scan, it freezes before I can even take a picture and I tried doing another app: Adobe scanner, and it gives an error and said the camera can't be used. The Camera itself works fine, I've taken portrait pictures, screenshots, you name it. Should I reach out to google or is is a simple fix that I'm missing? I love my phone and it's the best one I've ever owned, but now that I need the camera for multiple reasons, it seems like it's not wanting to work.
    Try force closing Google drive app/Adobe scanner.. see what happens.
    01-27-2019 06:48 PM
    I don't normally use the Google Drive scan feature but I just tried it and it works. I'm wondering if another app you have installed is causing conflicts. Have you tried the Google Photos and app? It saves as an image but I'm just curious if that works for you.
    01-27-2019 07:09 PM