Last night I decided to turn on wifi calling on my pixel 3xl on Verizon. I then decided to do the same to my wife's pixel 3xl on Verizon bought together on the same day. I discovered she doesn't have the option in the call settings menu. It says if the option isn't there it's because the carrier doesn't support it. How can that be? She also has different settings then my phone in the network settings menu. Shouldn't both phones settings be the same?
    02-05-2019 11:18 AM
    Aside from not being able to unlock the bootloader (and I'm not even certain about that), you should have a stock Google Pixel 3XL. I'd bring them both into a Verizon company store and ask for a bit if technical help (they usually have a small tech department in back somewhere.)
    02-05-2019 11:29 AM
    Last night I decided to turn on wifi calling on my pixel 3xl on Verizon. I then decided to do the same to my wife's pixel 3xl on Verizon bought together on the same day. I discovered she doesn't have the option in the call settings menu. It says if the option isn't there it's because the carrier doesn't support it. How can that be? She also has different settings then my phone in the network settings menu. Shouldn't both phones settings be the same?
    Where did you buy the phones
    Best buy?
    Google?
    Verizon?
    02-05-2019 11:34 AM
    You might have to reset the network settings. As already suggested, I would recommend going into Verizon and have them take a look at it.
    02-05-2019 01:02 PM
    Can i reset it without loosing anything? (the wife will freak) lol i'm sure verizon will just reset.it.
    02-06-2019 09:16 AM
    Can i reset it without loosing anything? (the wife will freak) lol i'm sure verizon will just reset.it.
    I reset occasionally and my apps, emails, contacts, calendar, and lists in Keep all restore from the cloud. I have to enter passwords and configurations for specific apps.

I knew the federal government approves now of a variety of marriage configurations but when I saw your thread title I thought they'd approved of your marriage to a cell phone.
    brosko likes this.
    02-06-2019 09:22 AM
    haha that was supposed to say wife's. when you say reset you mean just a network reset correct? not a factory reset??
    02-06-2019 09:56 AM