02-27-2019 11:06 PM
26 12
tools
    Hi, new to Pixel and really liking it.
    I come on here most days and I mainly see people not too happy and lightly complaining about their phone.

I was hoping to start some Stoke for the phone and hear about how much people LOVE their Pixel...!

Me first, I love it, after a lifetime of BlackBerry, I am definitely liking my new phone. Seems a lot better for me now too that I have downloaded the BlackBerry keyboard, which has helped me immensely!!
    One thing though, not gonna lie, I keep hoping for the "Screen Call" feature to come to Canada, as I was really excited for that ...
    But so far, pretty darn good this phone is!!!
    02-21-2019 08:23 PM
    I come on here most days and I mainly see people not too happy and lightly complaining about their phone.

I was hoping to start some Stoke for the phone and hear about how much people LOVE their Pixel...!

Me first, I love it, after a lifetime of BlackBerry, I am definitely liking my new phone. Seems a lot better for me now too that I have downloaded the BlackBerry keyboard, which has helped me immensely!!
    One thing though, not gonna lie, I keep hoping for the "Screen Call" feature to come to Canada, as I was really excited for that ...
    Loving mine as well pixel3xl
    I'm surprised some markets haven't recieved Screen Call.
    DMP89145 likes this.
    02-21-2019 08:28 PM

You're not alone....There's plenty of us here that love the Pixel.
    02-21-2019 09:34 PM
    The Pixel is the best phone for me. From the foundation to the entire philosophy of the phone, it's as close to what I'm looking for from a mobile device that I've ever had. It keeps what's important to me at the forefront, without a lot of distractions.

I'll probably as buy Pixels s long as Google makes them.
    02-22-2019 12:33 AM
    Welcome!
    Kate and I both have Pixel 3 XL's and we love them too!
    chrispmoto likes this.
    02-22-2019 10:14 AM
    Love my Pixel 3XL!! I had my Note 8 set up with Google Now so it made perfect sense to update to this device.
    02-22-2019 01:15 PM
    I loved my P3XL but the draw for the Note 9 got me. I seriously miss a lot of things on the Pixel but I can't complain when I'm using one of the top 5 phones made. lol
    02-22-2019 01:29 PM
    I am loving my 3XL except for the distorted audio problem, and some issues with network roaming, etc. my original Pixel had no issues, so hopefully the 3XL issues will be addressed once and for all.
    02-22-2019 03:39 PM
    Loving mine as well pixel3xl
    I'm surprised some markets haven't recieved Screen Call.
    I love my 3xl as well, but the Screen Call feature really doesn't help much. If the caller ID does not identify the number, it is 99% robocall for me. I might as well just let it go to voicemail instead of waiting for the screen call text and reading it. If it is a real call, I figured I could just wait 30 sec and read it on the voicemail transcript. And there was one time a real call came in and I screened it. The person hanged up and emailed me instead, "This is blah-blah-blah. I tried to call you but you got some kind of weird phone message thing so I am emailing you and letting you know...."
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-22-2019 08:09 PM
    Haha, good to know, makes sense tho ...
    I love my 3xl as well, but the Screen Call feature really doesn't help much. If the caller ID does not identify the number, it is 99% robocall for me. I might as well just let it go to voicemail instead of waiting for the screen call text and reading it. If it is a real call, I figured I could just wait 30 sec and read it on the voicemail transcript. And there was one time a real call came in and I screened it. The person hanged up and emailed me instead, "This is blah-blah-blah. I tried to call you but you got some kind of weird phone message thing so I am emailing you and letting you know...."
    02-22-2019 08:13 PM
    Mine working as it should, I dont get that many robocalls. Maybe try DND might work better just let the ones you want through.
    02-22-2019 08:28 PM
    Mine working as it should, I dont get that many robocalls. Maybe try DND might work better just let the ones you want through.
    This is the one feature I'll miss the most. It's fantastic
    02-22-2019 08:32 PM
    Which phone you have ?
    02-22-2019 08:34 PM
    I find it very useful
    02-22-2019 09:38 PM
    You're always welcome back
    02-22-2019 09:39 PM
    Far from perfect but really liking it. Couple quirks. Doesn't always interface as it should with my vmware products at work whereas my moto x pure worked seamlessly. Got a matte wet application screen protector which I've always sworn by but which hazes and rainbows white screens but which I'll live with for the screen protection they deliver. Like android 9.0 and pure Android. Fast. Great battery. XL is a great phone. Calls sound great. Phone speaker phone quality both ways is subpar to my moto x. Notch is OK. Vibration for calls and notifications is very weak almost unusable even at max vibrate. I'm really liking the phone.
    02-22-2019 10:07 PM
    had mine for a couple days now. really liking it. i have a note 9 on tmo and am likely switching to Fi. been test driving Fi with an essential phone but its just too small of a screen for me (and no wireless charging). also even with stock android, its still not as smooth as the pixel. the pixel xl just feels so much smoother than the essential and the note. its also lighter than the note and feels better in-hand. dont think ill be missing much when i switch over.
    02-22-2019 10:43 PM
    had mine for a couple days now. really liking it. i have a note 9 on tmo and am likely switching to Fi. been test driving Fi with an essential phone but its just too small of a screen for me (and no wireless charging). also even with stock android, its still not as smooth as the pixel. the pixel xl just feels so much smoother than the essential and the note. its also lighter than the note and feels better in-hand. dont think ill be missing much when i switch over.
    Welcome to the club
    Johnny6000 likes this.
    02-23-2019 05:38 AM
    Lots of love here too. have home hub and smart plugs too
    02-23-2019 09:04 AM
    Well, my Pixel 3 XL arrived a couple weeks ago. The Google Store don't send the 3 XL to Puerto Rico but they send the 2 XL, I don't bought it when it comes out on October 2017 so I don't bought it now. The funny thing is that I bought an extra charging cable and a Google case for my 3 XL at Google Store and they send both to Puerto Rico. I bought my 3 XL through Amazon, some retailers don't wanted to send the phone to Puerto Rico neither. Mine comes from UK. On October 2016 I bought my former first edition Pixel directly from the Google Store, no problem at all. It's seems that some policies at Google Store changed, it is what it is.
    Nevertheless, I love my Pixel 3 XL. Got some Samsung's these last year's, formers Galaxy's S6 and S8+, still inside it's box in a closet my Note 8. Maybe and just maybe when the Galaxy 10 5G arrives at Puerto Rico AT&T I might buy it. Right now I see myself buying the Pixel 4 XL from the same retailer at UK that send to Puerto Rico my beloved 3 XL.
    02-23-2019 10:40 AM
    Love mine as well. I'll give it up only for the P4XL.
    chrispmoto likes this.
    02-25-2019 09:58 PM
    Pixel is just a really great device. There are also many great devices out there for all sorts of people and needs. However right now I'm content with the Pixel. I was sad after I sold mine for a note 9 but I'm happy again after getting another one a few days ago.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    02-25-2019 10:38 PM
    Pixel is just a really great device. There are also many great devices out there for all sorts of people and needs. However right now I'm content with the Pixel. I was sad after I sold mine for a note 9 but I'm happy again after getting another one a few days ago.
    Main thing your happy
    areyes163 likes this.
    02-25-2019 10:41 PM
    My Pixel 3xl arrived today. Loving it, much faster than my S7 Edge. Miss the SD card though. Hopefully the 128gb in this phone will do.
    areyes163 likes this.
    02-27-2019 06:00 PM
    My Pixel 3xl arrived today. Loving it, much faster than my S7 Edge. Miss the SD card though. Hopefully the 128gb in this phone will do.
    Glad your enjoying it.
    02-27-2019 10:59 PM
26 12