Android Q Beta Bugs Discussion

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
I can't see any way to block a number under Q. If I tap call history and then the number, there is no longer an option to block. Am I missing something?

bkrickles

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Just updated as I have no self control.
Anyway, it's only been 15 minutes but my ad blocker, adclear, doesn't work. I'll continue to poke around later.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
for the estimated adapter battery savings here is what I don't get about Android Q. You're too screenshots I took one of the shortcut for the battery savings by the battery icon in a notification bar come and the other one is in the battery menu. Both have different estimates.
5a79c84afb3d0a568d843206002d699a.jpg
f70f993bbeffacd697e2f89b97e82107.jpg

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
for the estimated adapter battery savings here is what I don't get about Android Q. You're too screenshots I took one of the shortcut for the battery savings by the battery icon in a notification bar come and the other one is in the battery menu. Both have different estimates.

Mine shows 11:45 and 3am respectively. Clearly its something that needs to be worked out.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Adblock Browser https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.adblockplus.browser
Chase https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chase.sig.android
Files https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.nbu.files
Tactio Health https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tactio.tactiohealth
These are the four apps that haven't worked for me under the Android Q Beta.
Waze https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.waze started normally but I didn't try navigating with it yet; an earlier poster mentioned that it didn't work for him?

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Another thing Im noticing is that my lock screen is absent of information other than the clock in the middle and battery top right. No more date or weather.
Date and weather show up fine on my lock screen. Pixel 2 XL with the Android Q Beta.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I can't see any way to block a number under Q. If I tap call history and then the number, there is no longer an option to block. Am I missing something?
I don't think you're missing anything - I don't see it either.
Be sure to use the Feedback app to note that.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Its following you along your route? Mine didnt budge from where I started. When I got home, it still said I was at work and would arrive at XX time.
I interpreted your comment as though the app wasn't bringing up the actual route; I haven't had a chance to actually go anywhere - just observed that it showed the correct location and route.
When I get a chance to go somewhere I'll check it further and let you know.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I'm trying to diagnose the issue I'm still having with Android auto in my car after installing Android Q beta last night. The second I connect my pixel 3 XL to my according sport 2.0t via USB and load up Android Auto, Google maps or Google play music crashes within 10 seconds. I just tried to run Android Auto straight directly on my phone, and it works absolutely fine. I restablished from scratch all the connections again in my car. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so very much!

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Ok, so I'm trying to diagnose the issue I'm still having with Android auto in my car after installing Android Q beta last night. The second I connect my pixel 3 XL to my according sport 2.0t via USB and load up Android Auto, Google maps or Google play music crashes within 10 seconds. I just tried to run Android Auto straight directly on my phone, and it works absolutely fine. I restablished from scratch all the connections again in my car. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you so very much!
I have been having intermittent AA issues. Got this one on the way home tonight (see picture). On a side note, I had a random reboot into the black screen today when my phone was just sitting on my desk. Screenshot_20190314-201012.jpg

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I interpreted your comment as though the app wasn't bringing up the actual route; I haven't had a chance to actually go anywhere - just observed that it showed the correct location and route.
When I get a chance to go somewhere I'll check it further and let you know.
Took a short trip to a nearby store and Waze worked fine: showed my speed and location; spoke the navigation corrections and rerouting at the appropriate points; it all just worked as expected.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Took a short trip to a nearby store and Waze worked fine: showed my speed and location; spoke the navigation corrections and rerouting at the appropriate points; it all just worked as expected.
Damn. This is frustrating because I use Waze daily. It is just not working for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000