So on everyone's pixel 3 XL, what type of wallpaper do you use? resemble the use of super black AMOLED wallpaper to sort of hide the notch, or go for something brighter? I know this is purely use it preference but I figured I'd ask a question anyways. I've been using a super black AMOLED wallpaper Not only to conserve a little bit of battery but it does look better on the screen overall.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-08-2019 07:19 PM
    Calming coastline - looks simply awesome and I do not spend too much time on the homescreen anyway
    I have it set for both lockscreen and homescreen
    the notch does not bother me at all actually. if it did, i would not have purchased the 3 XL
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-09-2019 09:59 AM
    Calming coastline - looks simply awesome and I do not spend too much time on the homescreen anyway
    the notch does not bother me at all actually. if it did, i would not have purchased the 3 XL
    haha true that you're not! Very good one. I start to go to black I'm a live wallpaper backgrounds because I know it saves a little bit of battery juice not like the battery is crap anyways though. But you're the notch I don't mind at all and you're right , if I didn't want the notch, I wouldn't have bought the phone at all.
    04-09-2019 10:43 AM
    thanks! love it
    04-09-2019 05:28 PM
    I love the Calming Coastline wallpaper! Excellent choice!
    04-09-2019 06:00 PM
    There is a whole thread dedicated to Wallpaper/Homescreens . Check it out https://forums.androidcentral.com/go...ml#post6520672 . Take a screen shot of yours and post it up so we can see what you got . I change mine up every couple of weeks and usually post the change .
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-09-2019 06:17 PM
    I just might have to do that, although in the wallpaper section, I had already posted a picture of mine haha
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-09-2019 07:15 PM
    I just might have to do that, although in the wallpaper section, I had already posted a picture of mine haha
    Post often! It's all good!
    04-10-2019 06:12 AM
    Post often! It's all good!
    I appreciate that, I'm going to post very very soon got a brand new home screen set up. It's one thing I'm obsessed with on my phone. The type of wallpaper I use is the way it looks, The placement of my application folders etc.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-10-2019 07:25 AM
    I appreciate that, I'm going to post very very soon got a brand new home screen set up. It's one thing I'm obsessed with on my phone. The type of wallpaper I use is the way it looks, The placement of my application folders etc.
    I'm exactly like that! Always tweaking setups.
    04-10-2019 08:38 AM
    I'm exactly like that! Always tweaking setups.
    yeah, sometimes it can't get annoying with the amount of obsessing I do over my home screen and folder setup but it's what I love as well at the same time! Always going to different types of car wallpapers and folder placement etc as you can tell as well as I'm I try to be as minimalistic as I possibly can with my home screen set up. I also thought to myself why do I need ads on my home screen when I can hit the Google search bar type in an application name and go to a darling from there? However, that's just one more step I have to take to access an application which is annoying if you think about it.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    04-10-2019 08:51 AM
    yeah, sometimes it can't get annoying with the amount of obsessing I do over my home screen and folder setup but it's what I love as well at the same time! Always going to different types of car wallpapers and folder placement etc as you can tell as well as I'm I try to be as minimalistic as I possibly can with my home screen set up. I also thought to myself why do I need ads on my home screen when I can hit the Google search bar type in an application name and go to a darling from there? However, that's just one more step I have to take to access an application which is annoying if you think about it.
    I obsess over the minutae of setting up my homescreens as well! I now have everything in folders and like you've mentioned, it's an extra step to launch the app. But I too like having a minimalistic setup so I go with it!
    04-11-2019 07:30 PM
    I obsess over the minutae of setting up my homescreens as well! I now have everything in folders and like you've mentioned, it's an extra step to launch the app. But I too like having a minimalistic setup so I go with it!
    Interesting, most people don't understand how I feel regarding obsession for my phone! Yes everything on my phone analy in place. I might try to force myself to get used to hitting the search bar than searching for the application though. Yes I love the minimalistic look on my desktop! the wallpaper mattress perfectly with my personality and the auto shows and the Japanese supercar which I love to death! I love having all my applications organized and categorized perfectly! Finding the perfect wallpaper can be annoyingly frustrating sometimes though I will have to admit... I would literally go through dozens and dozens of HD 4K wallpapers for my phone until I find the perfect one that suits my needs for the moment hahaha.
    04-11-2019 07:48 PM