IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Maybe this issue is related to the problem that you reported a couple of weeks ago, missing the shutter sound.

I don't think so because it worked perfectly. Actually, it happened when I was changing some notifications last week. It behaved strangley during the attempt and resulted in the present screen. Here's the screen shot.

Attachments

• 7729.jpg
    7729.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 19

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I don't think so because it worked perfectly. Actually, it happened when I was changing some notifications last week. It behaved strangley during the attempt and resulted in the present screen. Here's the screen shot.

You know how to add those notifications sounds on your screenshot, to pixel file system? Copy them in notification file then you see it as a notification sound in the settings when you choose notification

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
You know how to add those notifications sounds on your screenshot, to pixel file system? Copy them in notification file then you see it as a notification sound in the settings when you choose notification

Thanks again. I copied the files in the screenshot to the NOTIFICATION SOUND folder but it still didn't give me the My Sound menu. What did I do wrong . Since this is the first time I have worked with this problem, can you take me through the steps to make this problem go away.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks again. I copied the files in the screenshot to the NOTIFICATION SOUND folder but it still didn't give me the My Sound menu. What did I do wrong . Since this is the first time I have worked with this problem, can you take me through the steps to make this problem go away.
When you open the notifications file is the sound files there?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
The other thing I like for you to look over if you touched something in accessibility or maybe turn it off, I seen one of your screenshot that you had it on and maybe its interfering with sounds .