New gestures/dark mode/accessibility

goji26

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
It's definitely more stable. I think dark mode is a little too dark. Google needs to check out Samsung's dark mode for some ideas.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I get to this point and downloading and it won't go any further for some reason I've restarted it twice.
7d1b6635316952ec25771cbeb49d78b3.jpg

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I hear you, just waited.
Yep yep thanks for the suggestion and the assistance. It took an hour for the app to initialize and for everything to resettle but yet as it should, everything works faster. Including voice typing which I didn't think was possible. app switching makes a little bit more sense where you can toggle with the just your mode between two most recent applications, at least that's how I'm going to use the little swipe bar. For all the other gesture I will just use it iOS style I suppose And for the more, I love how you don't need to swipe twice for the application drawer; just a regular one swipe yesterday and everything is just faster and more fluid.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yep yep thanks for the suggestion and the assistance. It took an hour for the app to initialize and for everything to resettle but yet as it should, everything works faster. Including voice typing which I didn't think was possible. app switching makes a little bit more sense where you can toggle with the just your mode between two most recent applications, at least that's how I'm going to use the little swipe bar. For all the other gesture I will just use it iOS style I suppose And for the more, I love how you don't need to swipe twice for the application drawer; just a regular one swipe yesterday and everything is just faster and more fluid.
I agree, also you swipe left or right of screen it takes you last page . Your welcome
I didn't have chance to play with it was busy at work got home now lol.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree, also you swipe left or right of screen it takes you last page . Your welcome
I didn't have chance to play with it was busy at work got home now lol.
Yep yep. Like I said, the dressers make a lot more sense now. I'm playing around with them now right before bed And like I said to you before , I'm praying to God that Android Auto and my car is finally fixed otherwise I'm just going to submit more bug logs to Google developers keeping my fingers crossed...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza