Google Tweeter Account Just Confirmed the Ugly back camera design

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmxjago

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Meanwhile in other forums or blogs they critically accuse Google of copying the iPhone which is bull because iPhone usually is copying someone else and the iPhone with a square camera isn't out yet anyway.
I for once can careless who copies who as long as it's a good nice looking product. If copying the iPhone makes the pixel better then yes sign me up pls do it. It doesn't bother me one bit.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Not really th only draw back is that cases will need to be thicker. Also hard to tell from those photos but if you think about it the bump might not be much larger than the current pixel 3 and 3 xl camera bump. If that's the case they will still be able to make thin cases. Of course you will need to care more about the phone bc ultimately there will be a larger section exposed. Either way I'm all in for 2+ cameras. I hope if it's just 2 and it looks like 2 that it's a wide angle vs telephoto. I mean either one of them will be great really.
If it's only two it would be better if they add a wide especially since the zoom on Pixel is already pretty good. I hope it's 3 though.

HyperM3

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Meanwhile in other forums or blogs they critically accuse Google of copying the iPhone which is bull because iPhone usually is copying someone else and the iPhone with a square camera isn't out yet anyway.

Unfortunately, most people in the world only think of Samsung when you mention the word Android. They have no clue its an operating system used by many manufacturers. So, these people only know Samsung and Apple. When they hear about Google doing something, it must be ripping off Apple. They have no clue who Huawei is other than maybe in the news for being a spy for China.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately, most people in the world only think of Samsung when you mention the word Android. They have no clue its an operating system used by many manufacturers. So, these people only know Samsung and Apple. When they hear about Google doing something, it must be ripping off Apple. They have no clue who Huawei is other than maybe in the news for being a spy for China.
Yeah maybe some of that is going on but some just like to throw that around

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I for once can careless who copies who as long as it's a good nice looking product. If copying the iPhone makes the pixel better then yes sign me up pls do it. It doesn't bother me one bit.
I don't care either....I just hate the childish lament. Designs for phones are done so far in advance it's hard to tell if anyone really copies as much as is given credit for anyway.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't care either....I just hate the childish lament. Designs for phones are done so far in advance it's hard to tell if anyone really copies as much as is given credit for anyway.
, I don't care either, I never have. At this point in the game, every smartphone manufacturer copies each other because no one is innovative and no one really comes up with any new designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463