Dark Blue chat bubble for SENT? RCS?

PhobicCarrot

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I have a 3XL on Verizon.

For only a single contact, whenever I send him a SMS via Messages, the chat bubbles for the messages I send have always been light blue, for every contact/message.

A few days ago, I noticed that for a single contact, my SMS messages to him are a dark blue, and I see the dots indicating that he is typing. Apparently, he is on a 3a.

Is this RCS? Other than the "typing dots" and the color, what else should I see/be able to do?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a 3XL on Verizon.

For only a single contact, whenever I send him a SMS via Messages, the chat bubbles for the messages I send have always been light blue, for every contact/message.

A few days ago, I noticed that for a single contact, my SMS messages to him are a dark blue, and I see the dots indicating that he is typing. Apparently, he is on a 3a.

Is this RCS? Other than the "typing dots" and the color, what else should I see/be able to do?
Yep yep. Good noticing that. RCS specific messaging between pixels right now is a darker blue versus lighter blue. Now, if only I can get RCS to work on my 3XL with Q beta 4... Apparently other users are having the RCS issue where It gets hung in the stage of verifying your number and they've reported on the issue tracker

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I'd call up Verizon asking if they can reprovision your account for RCS. The only thing I could think of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49