So I got the $300 off coupon from google....

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
I've been sitting on this for a few days. I'm currently on an iPhone X. Been using iOS primarily since Dec. 2015. I'm growing tired of paying the Apple tax for basically iMessage. That's the only thing I'm really afraid of leaving. I have zero other Apple devices, so I'm not locked into anything but phone. Have the majority of issues with the 3 been fixed? I would love to leave Apple but I also don't want to leave for a bug filled device.

anthonium

Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Anybody else interested in a coupon for the $300 discount? In the end I won't be using it.

I've had about 3 weeks of use now with my current pixel 3 and for some reason I'm just not that crazy about it but I do love it more than the other Android options out there aside from the OnePlus line but those phones are a bit too big for me.

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
I've been sitting on this for a few days. I'm currently on an iPhone X. Been using iOS primarily since Dec. 2015. I'm growing tired of paying the Apple tax for basically iMessage. That's the only thing I'm really afraid of leaving. I have zero other Apple devices, so I'm not locked into anything but phone. Have the majority of issues with the 3 been fixed? I would love to leave Apple but I also don't want to leave for a bug filled device.
What issues? Have pixel 3 xl. No bugs to speak of.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
My discount was for the 3 or 3 xl, there are no contracts associated with them, phone only. You can finance with google financing if you wish or pay in full, its your choice.So no, no contracts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12