My Pixel 3 is being replaced under warranty. When I sent it in, I neglected to save my old messages before doing an FDR on the phone.

While waiting for the replacement I am using my old Droid Turbo, which does have my messages from prior to the upgrade to the Pixel 3.

Please refresh my memory on how I transfer the messages from the Droid Turbo to the Pixel 3 when the replacement arrives.

TIA
    07-18-2019 07:13 PM
    I just did a factory reset on mine and choosing restore from backup during setup gave me all but my most recent sms messages.
    That being said, you also have the option during setup to transfer data from another phone using the adapter cable that came with your pixel.
    07-19-2019 02:04 PM
    While waiting for the replacement I am using my old Droid Turbo, which does have my messages from prior to the upgrade to the Pixel 3.

Please refresh my memory on how I transfer the messages from the Droid Turbo to the Pixel 3 when the replacement arrives.
    I'd recommend using SMS Backup & Restore Pro https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckupRestorePro (I think there's still a free version as well) to backup everything from your Droid and restore it to the new phone after you get it setup. This will ensure that you get all SMS and MMS, which most phone backups screw up.
    07-19-2019 09:07 PM