I love phones , I never used to be this way , hopefully ill break out of it
    We all have our deVICES
    08-13-2019 10:59 AM
    We all have our deVICES
    Yes I agree..
    DMP89145 likes this.
    08-13-2019 11:11 AM
    OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY. That demon of Note 10 never left my head and that $600 trade-in is killing me.

So, yep, I am caving. I'll be heading over to Best Buy today to place my order. Note 10+ White.

Worst case, I don't like it, sell it in couple month and jump back on Pixel 4xl.

OH BOY!!!
    mustang7757 likes this.
    Yesterday 08:18 AM
    OKAY OKAY OKAY OKAY. That demon of Note 10 never left my head and that $600 trade-in is killing me.

So, yep, I am caving. I'll be heading over to Best Buy today to place my order. Note 10+ White.

Worst case, I don't like it, sell it in couple month and jump back on Pixel 4xl.

OH BOY!!!
    Yeah exactly , which color you getting?
    Yesterday 08:39 AM
    White and Blue were to contenders. I think it's going to be White Note 10+ (gotta have it all).
    Yeah exactly , which color you getting?
    Yesterday 08:43 AM
    White and Blue were to contenders. I think it's going to be White Note 10+ (gotta have it all).
    I hear you , nice!
    Yesterday 09:32 AM
    When you get to BB, see which color you can get fastest - 🤔
    Yesterday 12:37 PM
    This might be a dumb question, but what is the allure of a Samsung phone? If we are here on the Pixel forums, and most of us are planning on getting the 4, why spend the money on the Note 10?

Ive been with Google since the Nexus 1, and every Nexus and Pixel since. I did deviate and get the first HTC One, as well as the first Samsung Galaxy phone. But I never got anything other than a Google phone after those.
    Yesterday 12:56 PM
    This might be a dumb question, but what is the allure of a Samsung phone? If we are here on the Pixel forums, and most of us are planning on getting the 4, why spend the money on the Note 10?

Ive been with Google since the Nexus 1, and every Nexus and Pixel since. I did deviate and get the first HTC One, as well as the first Samsung Galaxy phone. But I never got anything other than a Google phone after those.
    I have always been a Note fan. Had Note 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9. The only reason I left the Note 9 was because of a camera module design issue that happened to hit me with 2 different devices. I got tired of having to deal with that and jumped ship to pixel 3 xl to see what that camera hype was all about. Love the camera but $600 trade in and $150 accessory credit brought my Note love back to life. So here we are. Going to give the Note 10 a try, if my love has faded, I'll be back to the Pixel 4.
    Yesterday 01:25 PM
    I have always been a Note fan. Had Note 3, 4, 5, 8 and 9. The only reason I left the Note 9 was because of a camera module design issue that happened to hit me with 2 different devices. I got tired of having to deal with that and jumped ship to pixel 3 xl to see what that camera hype was all about. Love the camera but $600 trade in and $150 accessory credit brought my Note love back to life. So here we are. Going to give the Note 10 a try, if my love has faded, I'll be back to the Pixel 4.
    What is the draw to the Note that you dont get with a Pixel?
    Yesterday 01:57 PM
    I'd also like to know this!

I'm actually contemplating the trade in. With my corporate discount I can get the new Notes with the following prices after trade in:

Note 10: $323.74
    Note 10+: $462.49

I love the size of my Pixel 3 and don't care much for big phones that don't fit in my pocket but it seems the regular note is around the Pixel 3 size. Why would I want to switch from what is currently the best camera, clean android experience, call screening, os updates for 3 years. and everything else the Pixel has to offer? Aside from better battery, larger screen, but then comes the Samsung bloat...I'm not sure why considering switching. Thoughts?
    Yesterday 02:31 PM
    I don't see the deal. I would have a Samsung Note 10 and no Pixel 3. That's not a deal.
    Yesterday 02:43 PM

I'm actually contemplating the trade in. With my corporate discount I can get the new Notes with the following prices after trade in:

Note 10: $323.74
    Note 10+: $462.49

I love the size of my Pixel 3 and don't care much for big phones that don't fit in my pocket but it seems the regular note is around the Pixel 3 size. Why would I want to switch from what is currently the best camera, clean android experience, call screening, os updates for 3 years. and everything else the Pixel has to offer? Aside from better battery, larger screen, but then comes the Samsung bloat...I'm not sure why considering switching. Thoughts?
    I went by a Best Buy the other day. I think that there is still a sizeable difference between the size of the regular Note10 and the regular Pixel 3, the Note 10 being wider, taller, and heavier. It's not all that much wider, or taller, or heavier, but put them all together and I think there is still a big difference between the two in size. But others might disagree.
    Yesterday 04:38 PM
    While I love my Pixel 3 XL. I do only because of the camera and free original quality picture storage.

Why I am attracted to Note series?
    * I've used Note for years
    * S Pen. No other phone has that. Use it tons to take notes at work
    * Samsung Pay. You think Android pay is good? Wait until you try Samsung pay
    * DESIGN (oh man, runs circles around the ugly pixel 3 xl notch)
    * THAT 6.8 screen. WOW
    * 256 GB FAST storage (my pixel 3 xl is 64gb, OUCH)
    * 12 GB of RAM (say goodby to the annoying pixel 3 4gb and constant app reload, nothing stays in memory, the most annoying thing about my pixel)
    * Expandable storage (for the folks that need it)

I think I'll stop there as that's pretty good enough list. When Samsung pays me $600 for a pixel 3 trade in, while Google is selling the brand new pixel 3xl for the same price, I'll gladly jump back on the Note 10 waggen for that.

I liked the pixel 3 xl camera and I might go back to the pixel 4 xl IF Note 10+ falls short. With the $600 trade in, I'll still be able to sell it and get pixel 4 xl with no additional out of pocket money.

So, yes, why not?
    HyperM3 and sp44 like this.
    Yesterday 07:16 PM
    I've yet to use a note phone so I can't attest to the user experience but today I walked into an AT&T store to check out both versions of the Note 10 and I was not impressed by either. Surprisingly the design didn't appeal to me meanwhile the first Note phone that caught my interest and whose design I loved was the black matte Note 7 (RIP). I can see how this line of phones can appeal to others though. At least this puts my decision to rest as far as trading in goes. I'll stick with my Pixel 3.
    Yesterday 07:51 PM
    How do you do manage so many devices?! It boggles my mind!

For me I can't manage with just one phone. I wish I could, but I just get bored. I usually have 3 phones I use in rotation at any given time. When another heavy hitter is released I'll sell one of the three (usually the one I got bored with the quickest) and put that money towards the new one. I usually have one iPhone and two Android phones at any given time. I don't carry them at once. Just swap out my SIM based on my mood. This year I doubt I'll be buying the iPhone 11 though.

I love phones , I never used to be this way , hopefully ill break out of it
    If you're anything like me you won't break out of it. I've tried many times, but I've been buying new phones every few months since around 2005. What started it for me was when I started working for an airline and traveling to Europe and Asia a lot. Back then those markets were light years ahead of the North American market with cell phone models. I started buying unlocked Nokia models in Europe that weren't available in North America. So I always had a more advanced phone nobody else had here. I got hooked after that.
    Yesterday 08:23 PM
141 ... 456