Just wondering if there are theme packages for the pixel like they have for Samsung? I am currently using Nova launcher.

Thanks,
    jaybotinc likes this.
    09-03-2019 07:20 PM
    Just wondering if there are theme packages for the pixel like they have for Samsung? I am currently using Nova launcher.

Thanks,
    I believe should be something for Nova , never put Nova on my pixel though only my Samsung phones.
    09-03-2019 07:58 PM

Thanks,
    And just to clarify, i am not looking for icon packs, but theme packages that includes icons, wallpaper, and sounds. Just wondering if there is just a thing for the pixel or not?
    09-03-2019 08:02 PM
    Lots of the icon packs come with wallpapers and some with sounds. Most of them are not free, but they are out there.
    09-03-2019 08:07 PM

Thanks,
    I have a Pixel 2XL but I don't think there is a drastic difference so I'll take a stab.

I had a Samsung Galaxy S7 until 2 months or so ago. Good phone. I would say personal that in terms of UI, Pixel has very little over Samsung. I used to feel Samsungs customizablility was too lacking, but I didn't realize how unnecessarily stifling and resteictive Pixel's are. They don't have anything like the Galaxy store with proprietary apps made by the company for its phone. Don't get me wrong. I like my Pixel, but it's major upshot is that it gets updates right away. It also works very well, but so did the Galaxy so Pixel is not an upgrade in that way. More of a lateral move.

One thing I will say is that Pixel's wallpaper, especially it's live wallpaper (which works on Nova Prime is absolutely stunning. And if you want something dark yet mesmerizing, try the Earth one where it shows what it looks like currently from space. Stunning! Below are a screenshot or two.

Have fun w your pixel! Despite my complaints, Nova takes care of its underwhelming UI. I do like my 2XL. So yours must be awesome!

09-03-2019 08:38 PM
    And just to clarify, i am not looking for icon packs, but theme packages that includes icons, wallpaper, and sounds. Just wondering if there is just a thing for the pixel or not?
    I also forgot, you need to root for this but substraum has themes but dont know if they have for Android 10 yet
    09-03-2019 08:45 PM