The title says is all, I used to see the notification icons while the phone was on the stand with the previous Android version, now I don't.

I spent about 40 minutes on a chat with Google support, but the CSR was not able to fix the issue. He said he was submitting this up the chain for further investigation.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    09-03-2019 08:37 PM
    I don't have the stand, but I have issues with pop up notifications. I hope Google gets on it.
    09-03-2019 08:46 PM
    What kinds of issues do you have with pop up notifications now?
    09-04-2019 08:14 AM
    What kinds of issues do you have with pop up notifications now?
    They don't pop up.. The behavior seems to be intermittent.
    09-04-2019 08:42 AM
    I have the same issue. If I have the phone on the Pixel Stand scrolling through pictures, and I receive a text, the notification used to display at the top over the picture. The notification no longer displays after the Android 10 update. Email and text notifications do display if pictures are not scrolling.
    09-04-2019 08:50 AM
    They don't pop up.. The behavior seems to be intermittent.
    I have the same issue. If I have the phone on the Pixel Stand scrolling through pictures, and I receive a text, the notification used to display at the top over the picture. The notification no longer displays after the Android 10 update. Email and text notifications do display if pictures are not scrolling.
    That's crazy, very interesting.
    09-04-2019 09:43 AM
    Your situation is a little different than mine then, because no notification icons appear on my phone at all unless I pick it up off the stand. Then once I do pick it up the icons are there.

I don't use the phone to display photos when it's on the stand, I wonder if that's the difference. But that doesn't seem likely.
    09-04-2019 08:04 PM
    My phone finally updated around 9pm last night. When I put my phone on the stand I heard notifications but the icons werent showing like the OP said. I took the phone off and then the icons showed up on the lock screen. This situation repeated itself. Icons not showing on pixel stand screen, but showing on lock screen when removing from stand.

I have found several bugs so far with Android 10. Surprised it made it through so many betas and still acting funky.
    09-05-2019 06:57 PM
    The only bug I've came across so far is sometimes my recents won't clear after I swipe them away. I'll swipe away unused apps, but next time I go to swipe others away the old ones are still there. I'm wondering if this is a bug connected to the fix for the ram management issue?
    09-06-2019 03:33 AM
    The title says is all, I used to see the notification icons while the phone was on the stand with the previous Android version, now I don't.

I spent about 40 minutes on a chat with Google support, but the CSR was not able to fix the issue. He said he was submitting this up the chain for further investigation.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
    I'm having the exact same issue. Have you heard any response from Google about this yet?
    09-10-2019 04:19 PM
    I'm having the exact same issue. Have you heard any response from Google about this yet?
    No, and I really don't expect to.

I submitted feedback via the phone, and you should too. I expect that they'll fix this in an update, and the more people complain about it the quicker they'll fix it.
    09-10-2019 05:05 PM
    I was having problems with my alarms not going off when on the stand. I'll check tonight about the notifications - but this may help:

1] I "forgot" the Stand, then set up the Stand all over again. (In the process of doing so some of my notification settings were changed to off.

2] I also had to go into each app I wanted notifications from. Some were switched off, a few were not - but now at least I'm getting my alarms and pop up notifications (not on the stand - like I said - I'll check tonight.)
    09-10-2019 07:52 PM
    No, and I really don't expect to.

I submitted feedback via the phone, and you should too. I expect that they'll fix this in an update, and the more people complain about it the quicker they'll fix it.
    Yeah I submitted the feedback through the feedback section in settings. Hopefully enough people do so for them to get on it.
    nelamvr6 likes this.
    09-11-2019 01:55 PM
    They really should have had most of these bugs ironed out before the official released. I expected it, it seems pretty typical anymore to send something out only partially ready, to keep the masses happy and buying Android because of the "shiny new os" every year. I think a lot of people wouldn't mind waiting longer for a well sorted, solidly working os.
    09-12-2019 01:37 AM
    I just noticed a new wrinkle, my ambient display is flashing intermittently while the phone is on the Pixel stand. Anyone else notice this happening?
    09-12-2019 05:33 PM
    I figured out a work around. I went in to connected devices, and selected to forget the stand. Then when I put the phone on the stand, instead of going through the setup routine, I just selected No Thanks. Now I can see my notifications. I can't do the other stuff, but I never did any of that stuff anyway. So this may not work for everyone, if you care about displaying photos, it won't be for you.
    09-13-2019 12:37 AM