Calendar notification in lock screen

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Hi.. After I upgraded to Android 10, I've been getting a notice on my lock screen (different than the regular app notifications) from my Google calendar, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. The event doesn't have notifications set up on it. It doesn't appear as a regular notification so I can't change it to silent etc. It's not click able. It's above and outside of the notification drawer. Anyone have any ideas?

Dismaster

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi.. After I upgraded to Android 10, I've been getting a notice on my lock screen (different than the regular app notifications) from my Google calendar, and I can't figure out how to turn it off. The event doesn't have notifications set up on it. It doesn't appear as a regular notification so I can't change it to silent etc. It's not click able. It's above and outside of the notification drawer. Anyone have any ideas?
Same thing is happening to me, seems like a notice of the pending event within the next 30 minutes. I have confirmed my setting is to not display on the lock screen.

LaxRef93

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Can you show us a screenshot?
Here is the Screenshot. It's showing the event coming up, but the event doesn't have a notification assigned on it, and it's outside the regular notification stack.
d37c8b7a1aecd488a6241c6dc1d9608e.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol