After the Android 10 install, I cannot get my alarms to work when I put my 3XL on the stand at night.

I've looked in the notification and do not disturb settings, "forgot" the stand and redid the setup, but that's all I can think of.

Side note: Sometimes when I put it on the stand, the display will blink slowly but sporadically for 15 seconds or so. It also has that old behavior of not working when placed on the stand all the time unless I put it to sleep first (screen off and phone at rest)

Does anyone have an idea of what I may be overlooking?
    09-09-2019 07:55 AM
    Side note: Sometimes when I put it on the stand, the display will blink slowly but sporadically for 15 seconds or so. It also has that old behavior of not working when placed on the stand all the time unless I put it to sleep first (screen off and phone at rest)
    I don't use the alarm on the Stand but I have observed the blinking behavior. It blinked regularly for the first 15-sec or so like you say but is still blinking occasionally, maybe every 10-min or so. Seems to be charging ok though so no biggie really, just weird.
    Boogr likes this.
    09-09-2019 12:16 PM
    Solved: The "notifications" on the Clock app were set to off - not sure if I did inadvertently or the 10 update did but at least were waking up on time again. I've found several regularly used apps that had notifications switched to off as well.
    09-10-2019 07:56 PM