This happens on lock screen. By the time I unlock it and swipe notifications out of the way, the call is gone. The phone call screen doesn't appear anymore, so there is no answer button to swipe or press.
    H Chen likes this.
    09-11-2019 11:37 AM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    09-11-2019 12:19 PM
    It's been bug issue on Android 10
    If you have Verizon or carrier app disable or delete
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-11-2019 12:20 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! I agree with mustang7757 -- uninstall My Verizon if on Verizon, Name ID and/or Visual Voicemail on T-Mobile, or any other carrier-specific app.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-11-2019 03:49 PM
    This happens on lock screen. By the time I unlock it and swipe notifications out of the way, the call is gone. The phone call screen doesn't appear anymore, so there is no answer button to swipe or press.
    I'm glad someone has run into the same problem. I've missed picking up a few calls already while frantically unlocking and manually bringing up the phone app. It's annoying to the point where I actually started researching going back to Pie.

But the suggested solution (i.e. deleting call carrier apps) is not universal. Uninstalling my (non-USA) Taiwan Mobile app did NOT resolve the issue. In my use scenario I had been using a third-party call app True Phone and had set the default Android Phone app to "no notification".

So what did work for me (so far -- more testing needed) was to allow notification by the default Android dialer while continuing to use the third-party dialer (True Phone). Lo and behold, the call screen now shows up! As I said, more testing in the coming days to see if this holds true.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-12-2019 10:17 AM
    Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for your solution! Perhaps we should generalize our suggestion to any app that has any Phone permission at all.
    09-12-2019 11:35 PM