I'm curious if anyone is running the Hiya Call Blocker app on a Pixel 3 who can tell me how well it works in conjunction with the Pixel 3 Call Screen feature?

When I first got my phone I started using Call Control to block spam calls and it worked pretty well. However, when I got my Pixel 3 it seemed to me that Call Control and the Call Screening function were not compatible. To make Call Screening work I had to disable the dialer function within Call Control but when I disabled the dialer in Call Control the call blocking functionality no longer seemed to work. The thing was that even though I had previously enabled the dialer in Call Control it wasn't the default dialer and I've always used the default dialer on the Pixel 3. I thought I read somewhere that Hiya works with the default dialer on android phones but I'm not sure if that includes the Pixel 3 with Call Screening. So, I'm hoping someone that has a Pixel 3 and uses Hiya can provide me with some insight as to whether Hiya works with the call screen feature and the default dialer. What I'm interested in is whether Hiya will block a known spammer or a spammer I've add to their block list before the Call Screening feature pops up and whether the call screening feature pops up when you receive a legitimate call from an unknown caller. Any help would be appreciated.
    09-16-2019 02:43 PM