I have a Do Not Distrub "schedule" that is supposed to auto-start at 11:00 PM and stop at 8:00 AM, or when my alarm goes off.

Prior to the most recent (surprise) Android 10 update last week, it had been working as expected. It continued to function through update from Pie to the 10 beta, another beta update, and finally the release version of 10.

Since the latest OS update, DND won't auto-start. If I start it manually, it won't shut off automatically. It works as expected when on, though.

Has anyone else experienced this since the most recent update, or even previously, and successfully fixed the problem?
    10-02-2019 01:29 PM
    Nobody has ever had an issue with DND not starting or stopping as set?
    10-05-2019 03:24 PM
    I don't use DND, but probably some the bugs that come with Android 10
    10-05-2019 03:27 PM
    I have a Do Not Distrub "schedule" that is supposed to auto-start at 11:00 PM and stop at 8:00 AM, or when my alarm goes off.

Prior to the most recent (surprise) Android 10 update last week, it had been working as expected. It continued to function through update from Pie to the 10 beta, another beta update, and finally the release version of 10.

Since the latest OS update, DND won't auto-start. If I start it manually, it won't shut off automatically. It works as expected when on, though.

Has anyone else experienced this since the most recent update, or even previously, and successfully fixed the problem?
    My schedules disappeared. I have to redo them.
    10-05-2019 04:06 PM
    My schedules disappeared. I have to redo them.
    Have you, and did it work when you did?

I only have one and it is still there as I set it up. It just won't start or stop on its own.

I created a new one and set that with the same settings and it didn't auto start either.

For those that use DND and have the latest 10 update from a week or so ago, is it working for you if you have it set to auto-start and stop?
    10-05-2019 10:19 PM
    Mine are still active from before the 10 update. I have them set for calendar events, weeknight, and weekend. They still auto start and stop as they did before.
    10-06-2019 11:13 AM
    My DND has been messed up since the newest Android 10 update. I don't have a schedule, but I often will set the DND at night until my next alarm goes off. When I go to that menu, the next alarm time is totally wrong, literally says until whatever the current time is. A restart fixes it but it's only temporary and reverts back to the wrong behavior the next night or two later.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    10-06-2019 04:38 PM
    Mine are still active from before the 10 update. I have them set for calendar events, weeknight, and weekend. They still auto start and stop as they did before.
    Did you get the recent 10 update within the past week or two. That's when mine started not working.
    10-06-2019 11:08 PM
    My DND has been messed up since the newest Android 10 update. I don't have a schedule, but I often will set the DND at night until my next alarm goes off. When I go to that menu, the next alarm time is totally wrong, literally says until whatever the current time is. A restart fixes it but it's only temporary and reverts back to the wrong behavior the next night or two later.
    Thanks for the feedback.
    10-06-2019 11:08 PM
    Yes. I got the big 10 update and the second one. All of my DND settings have stayed within the system and are working.
    Did you get the recent 10 update within the past week or two. That's when mine started not working.
    KPMcClave likes this.
    10-07-2019 09:54 AM
    Yes. I got the big 10 update and the second one. All of my DND settings have stayed within the system and are working.
    Thanks.
    10-07-2019 01:10 PM
    It appears the October security update contained a patch that fixes my issue with DND (although the issue isn't listed).

I took the update OTA yesterday afternoon. Last night DND auto-started on schedule and shut off with my alarm this morning.
    10-08-2019 06:59 AM