Though I have the Note 10+, most of the shots I take remotely I do so with a mini gorilla pod. It came with a small Bluetooth remote that stores itself on the pod.
    That's not for me, tripods and selfies sticks etc. I just want a phone in my pocket that can do everything that I need quickly.
    10-11-2019 05:07 PM
    That's not for me, tripods and selfies sticks etc. I just want a phone in my pocket that can do everything that I need quickly.
    Well when you talk about remote shots that's what works best. It's not for every day situations but a small pod fits in your pocket quiet easily and it's sometimes difficult to take a remote shot without one
    10-11-2019 05:23 PM
    Well when you talk about remote shots that's what works best. It's not for every day situations but a small pod fits in your pocket quiet easily and it's sometimes difficult to take a remote shot without one
    When I am out and I need to take "selfie" with my son or family, I just place phone somewhere or use a wood stick to hold it.
    10-11-2019 06:27 PM
    When I am out and I need to take "selfie" with my son or family, I just place phone somewhere or use a wood stick to hold it.
    Go with whatever works for you... There are alternatives.
    10-11-2019 07:22 PM
    UPdate. After seeing what Pixel 4 is bringing to the table and at what price I decided to hold on to my Pixel 3. To me, that's a no brainer. Now, my wild side--at 78--decided that after years of pure Android to try something different and if it's going to be different it might as well be the black sheep of the flock.

I ordered a Huawei p30 Pro. What could possibly be farther from pure Android then EMUI? I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes and checking out the cameras.
    Yesterday 09:12 AM
    UPdate. After seeing what Pixel 4 is bringing to the table and at what price I decided to hold on to my Pixel 3. To me, that's a no brainer. Now, my wild side--at 78--decided that after years of pure Android to try something different and if it's going to be different it might as well be the black sheep of the flock.

I ordered a Huawei p30 Pro. What could possibly be farther from pure Android then EMUI? I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes and checking out the cameras.
    ColorOS and MIUI spring to mind. Compared to EMUI they’re even further from stock Android. EMUI isn’t as bad as it used to be...like Samsung with OneUI, Huawei has recently cleaned up EMUI quite a bit. It’s not the best skin but it’s decent.
    Yesterday 01:50 PM
    ColorOS and MIUI spring to mind. Compared to EMUI they’re even further from stock Android. EMUI isn’t as bad as it used to be...like Samsung with OneUI, Huawei has recently cleaned up EMUI quite a bit. It’s not the best skin but it’s decent.
    Thanks. I'm looking forward to playing with the OS and the camera sounds very interesting.
    Yesterday 05:41 PM
57 123