New Update for Google Camera

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
That's weird indeed, Eric. I thought the white balance bug affected only the Pixel 4, and 4XL and not the 3, and earlier Pixels, but I could be wrong. In any case, you can roll back to an earlier apk if necessary.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
That's weird indeed, Eric. I thought the white balance bug affected only the Pixel 4, and 4XL and not the 3, and earlier Pixels, but I could be wrong. In any case, you can roll back to an earlier apk if necessary.
Well all I did was just turn HDR mode off of that. Most situations were I'm taking pictures HDR enhanced is just fine. It's just really really weird!

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Oh yeah here, tell me about! When I first were the bug weeks ago, that's when I uninstalled all the Google camera updates and run back to the stock version of the application. Now, I know better basically.
Wonder if anyone else is having same issue .

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yeah, that's a very good question. At first, when I read the reviews of Google camera v7.2 version with the pixel 4, and the white balance issues, that's what I thought everyone was talking about!
Yeah not sure , not experiencing this .

swampbaby

Dec 2, 2015
Visit site
Poll what ratio do you like to use? By default the camera app is set to 4:3 and with the new update there's a 16:9 option.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Is the the zoom Better?
I'm not using the XDA developers ported APK file... Just a regular v7.2 APK file. The problem with the ported APK file is that it's not the stock Google camera application. Meaning you have to set by default the XDA developers ported APK file up that if makes sense. so basically have two different Google camera applications on your phone at the same time.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not using the XDA developers ported APK file... Just a regular v7.2 APK file. The problem with the ported APK file is that it's not the stock Google camera application. Meaning you have to set by default the XDA developers ported APK file up that if makes sense. so basically have two different Google camera applications on your phone at the same time.
Oh ok gotcha a Modded version

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams