New Update for Google Camera

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I agree lol
Well thank you... Lol. The v 7.2 Google camera is amazing! Colors are accurate richer, sharper, details are much more focused. The only thing I really did in the settings was turn off the quick social share. I'd rather have all my sharing options open in the menu when I unlock my phone.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Well thank you... Lol. The v 7.2 Google camera is amazing! Colors are accurate richer, sharper, details are much more focused. The only thing I really did in the settings was turn off the quick social share. I'd rather have all my sharing options open in the menu when I unlock my phone.
Nice! Maybe future update they make it faster to share soc Media

mrpackerguy

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I can confirm that with the update to 7.2, "Google take a selfie" and "Google take a picture" both work from Google assistant!

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah, now that I think about it, I tried using that with Google Assistant, but I just quick trigger it with the power button.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Transferred Post...

How about turning the flash on and off. How about exiting the app without hitting the Power button. Inquiring. Minds want to know. Am I missing something here?

Pull down from the top for easy menu access.

As far as exiting the app, I'm using gesture controls, so a quick swipe from side of the screen exits the app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz