12-14-2019 01:24 PM
31 12
tools
    you're still liking the Slate?
    Oh yeah, it's quite nice, and at the significant discount, it was a great deal. I got the Brydge keyboard, which in some ways is even better than the Pixelbook's. The speakers are astonishingly good for a tablet/laptop, with unusually rich bass. Display is brilliant, performance is great, and the tablet UI works fine (although I don't use it much that way so far).
    jsarino likes this.
    12-04-2019 01:04 PM
    ^^^The deal on those (and getting the choice of accessory) is pretty great! I'd jump on it too, but it may be a bit overkill in my household to pick up yet another Chromebook (Pixelbook, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Acer clamshell), even if it is a tablet.
    12-04-2019 03:04 PM
    ^^^The deal on those (and getting the choice of accessory) is pretty great! I'd jump on it too, but it may be a bit overkill in my household to pick up yet another Chromebook (Pixelbook, Samsung Chromebook Plus, Acer clamshell), even if it is a tablet.
    This is my vice. I already have a Pixelbook, an HP X360 14, and an Acer Chromebook Tab 10. I gave my older Lenovo Thinkpad Chromebook 13 to my daughter, and plan on giving her the Tab 10 as a Christmas gift (since she'd love the art options with the stylus).
    jsarino likes this.
    12-04-2019 03:09 PM
    This is my vice. I already have a Pixelbook, an HP X360 14, and an Acer Chromebook Tab 10. I gave my older Lenovo Thinkpad Chromebook 13 to my daughter, and plan on giving her the Tab 10 as a Christmas gift (since she'd love the art options with the stylus).
    Nice! I was seriously considering getting the Slate, and my kids have the other two Chromebooks (my wife has a Macbook Air, meh.). My working tablets are still running, but definitely on the old side (Nexus 7, Nexus 10) which the kids also use. So the want is there, but I have put my spending on other things. My son wants to build a gaming desktop for Christmas, my daughter wants a modern Polaroid, and I have no clue what to get the wifey yet on the gadget front.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-04-2019 03:23 PM
    I'm pretty sure this is my la st Pixel. If they can't keep up with a tablet and / or watch - then I'm done. Just bought an Active 2 Tizen run watch. It's been great. I'd like to have more features available to me in the watch so a Samsung phone looks like my next choice. Buh-by Pixel and Google hardware.
    12-14-2019 11:58 AM
    I'm pretty sure this is my la st Pixel. If they can't keep up with a tablet and / or watch - then I'm done. Just bought an Active 2 Tizen run watch. It's been great. I'd like to have more features available to me in the watch so a Samsung phone looks like my next choice. Buh-by Pixel and Google hardware.
    Note 10+ is what you need. And Samsung Buds. So good
    12-14-2019 01:24 PM
31 12