Alternatives to Google Pixel buds?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have been using Google Pixel Buds for the past year or so, but they are a little too big and get uncomfortable after a while. Are there any other wireless earbuds that play well with a Pixel 3 phone and Google assistant?

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I have the Bose truly wireless earbuds. I mean they are also on the little bit bigger side, however all the controls are easy to reach the sound is amazing. Also, what I've heard from the Jabra elite 75T common other earbuds is that for the smaller design, when you go to use the controls on the earbuds, you wind up pushing the earbud more into your ear canal. That's the one part of the design for the bows that I love.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
yeah I mean between those, Jabra elite 75T, my Bose earbuds, plenty of options on the market. The pixel buds will be nice and 2020 when they actually are launched.

SactoKingsFan

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
I have the Jabra Elite 65t Active and just got the 75t. Both sound great and work well with Pixel 3. The 75t are quit a bit smaller but the controls still work without any issues. Never had any problems with pudding earbuds in when pressing volume or multi function controls.