Contact labels

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
My Google contacts doesn't show the instructions listed below.

open the Contacts app
At the top left, tap Menu.
See contacts by label: Choose a label from the list.

How do I list the Contacts by label?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On your main Contacts screen, tap your user profile pic at the upper right. If you see "Contacts from all accounts" at the very top, then tap your Google account instead, which should be just below it. That will change the main account that Contacts shows to your Google account (which should now show up at the very top of that menu), which should then give you access to your group labels.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. That did it. If it wasn't for your expertise, I would would have given up. I don't understand why there are no instructions that explains these little nuances. But I really do appreciate your expertise. Thank you.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, that's something I ran into a little while back, and had to fiddle around for a little bit before I figured that out.

IMANUT46

Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, that's something I ran into a little while back, and had to fiddle around for a little bit before I figured that out.

I'm with you. I was poking around for an answer and found a workaround by going to the web version of Contacts and found that I could activate that option. In any event, thanks again for your guidance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech