wanting to get a google phone ?

stsullivan

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm wanting to get a Google phone and try and decide on the Google pixel 3 XL 3a XL or should I just wait for the new 4XL? Is the pixel 3 XL still a good phone in 2020 looking forward to hearing your opinions thanks again for all your help.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the 3 XL and enjoy it. One of my main reasons to stick with the 3 XL and not upgrade yet is to keep the free unlimited Original Quality Google Photos backups until January 2022. That's not available for 3a XL, and they took away that perk starting with the 4.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree, go for a pixel 3xl. I have a Verizon 3XL, and I absolutely love it! Price is coming down on them, still the latest software, amazing battery, and still unlimited Google photos cloud backup.

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I went with a 3xl leaving IOS and am very happy although I do plan on upgrading with the next pixel. This is only because of want not needs lol this phone would last me a good time if I decided not to upgrade later lol.

eric002

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I went with a 3xl leaving IOS and am very happy although I do plan on upgrading with the next pixel. This is only because of want not needs lol this phone would last me a good time if I decided not to upgrade later lol.
I agree with with you. I'll probably get the Pixel whenever it comes out. Hopefully with 5G but who knows what will happen with millimeter wave length 5G networks.