My pixel 3 really ticked me off a couple months ago. Things just were not working right now matter what I did. I went back to my 6T for awhile and forgot about it. Well, I'm moving in a few days and had to switch carriers due to no service at the new place. 6T is not compatible with Visible, it's sim unlocked and it won't work. Anyway so I'm back on the pixel 3 for now and did a factory reset a few days ago and got everything set back up, running action launcher and honestly this thing is running well. The battery life is still awful but otherwise it's been solid.

Plan is to upgrade to an unlocked S20 in a few weeks, but I've always had a real love/hate relationship with Samsung, particularly with their software and I am wondering now if it might be a mistake. What do you guys think, is the Pixel 3 worth riding out for awhile yet? Other than the dreadful battery life the camera is great and the performance seems to be holding up well and I love the size. Tha ka for your input. Peace.
    03-25-2020 07:13 PM
    You can always stop by a carrier store or best buy when things get better and test it out , but software has improved big time on Samsung phones , but if I were in your shoe I would wait it out little bit longer might get some steep discounts .
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2020 07:19 PM
    I'm having so many issues with my out of warranty 3XL, I'm definitely moving away from Google phones. Latest is my screen brightness resetting to near zero after every call.
    03-25-2020 07:23 PM
    I'm having so many issues with my out of warranty 3XL, I'm definitely moving away from Google phones. Latest is my screen brightness resetting to near zero after every call.
    The best thing about Google is the software and the camera if you're happy with an autoshooter. It does a great job in auto but when you want shoot manual it's dead in the water unless you upload other software. Oh, and no wide angle camera just kills it for me.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    03-25-2020 08:48 PM
    My pixel 3 really ticked me off a couple months ago. Things just were not working right now matter what I did. I went back to my 6T for awhile and forgot about it. Well, I'm moving in a few days and had to switch carriers due to no service at the new place. 6T is not compatible with Visible, it's sim unlocked and it won't work. Anyway so I'm back on the pixel 3 for now and did a factory reset a few days ago and got everything set back up, running action launcher and honestly this thing is running well. The battery life is still awful but otherwise it's been solid.

Plan is to upgrade to an unlocked S20 in a few weeks, but I've always had a real love/hate relationship with Samsung, particularly with their software and I am wondering now if it might be a mistake. What do you guys think, is the Pixel 3 worth riding out for awhile yet? Other than the dreadful battery life the camera is great and the performance seems to be holding up well and I love the size. Tha ka for your input. Peace.
    I was happy with the 2XL and the 3XL but something was always missing. I stayed away from Samsung until they got rid of TouchWiz. Samsung doesn't get everything right but the S and Note series are pretty complete packages in various flavors. You just have to pick what works for you.
    mustang7757 likes this.
    03-25-2020 08:53 PM
    I was happy with the 2XL and the 3XL but something was always missing. I stayed away from Samsung until they got rid of TouchWiz. Samsung doesn't get everything right but the S and Note series are pretty complete packages in various flavors. You just have to pick what works for you.
    Yeah kinda how I feel here too. It's running well and paid for but it's not a complete package. I definitely want a more versatile camera and better battery, not to mention that screen.
    03-25-2020 09:21 PM